Nov 1, 2007
here we go again.....lol
Message 11 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: Home Might actually come out November 1

Nov 1, 2007
There starting a new lottery in my state, I read the article releasing the legal stuff before it starts, THAT MUST MEAN I'M GOING TO WIN IT!!!

HOORAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! I'M GOING TO WIN THE LOTTERY!
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 12 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2153 posts

Nov 1, 2007
People the Home beta won't be coming out anytime soon for one simple reason, there is nothing to beta.  Heck even the beta testers no longer log on anymore because of lack of promised updates to the program.  This has been the most mishandled beta ever, quite possibly, in the history of betas.  If it released right now everyone would hate it.  And if everyone hated it then there goes the whole program right down the toilet bowl.  You should be glad that they have not released it as of yet.
"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind."
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart." - The Last Gunslinger
Message 13 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

Nov 1, 2007

BufordKat wrote:
People the Home beta won't be coming out anytime soon for one simple reason, there is nothing to beta.  Heck even the beta testers no longer log on anymore because of lack of promised updates to the program.  This has been the most mishandled beta ever, quite possibly, in the history of betas.  If it released right now everyone would hate it.  And if everyone hated it then there goes the whole program right down the toilet bowl.  You should be glad that they have not released it as of yet.

BufordKat, I don't know about you but I visit Home nearly everyday. Now, I agree that the beta program is not the best. However, I believe Sony is doing their best to work out bugs and features during internal testing before releasing to us beta trialist.

To everyone, who is wanting to open beta to start like NOW. I recommend a having a little patience. BufordKat is right about one thing and that is if Home the open beta is released too early. All of you who could not die to get in will simply fade away.

But prehaps I'm wrong. Maybe the Home beta needs an influx of hundred of users in Home at once regardless if all the features are ready or not.

People just don't set yourself up for dissappointment. Take it like a grain of salt. One update at a time. Smiley Happy 

Message 14 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 1, 2007
I think it will come out today simply because the new add said welcome HOME and just maybe they might start beta soon
PSN : viper9782003 or EAT_MOR_CHIKIN
Message 15 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
910 posts

Nov 1, 2007
some 1 will make this post every week intill it actully comes out bad news ppl its not comming out for a while
Photobucket
Message 16 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2357 posts

Nov 2, 2007
no... no its not (didnt)
Photobucket
Message 17 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2947 posts

Nov 2, 2007
Spring '08... it's not going to change.
---
it all began with... birth by sleep

Get your Portable ID!
Message 18 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Nov 2, 2007
Hey, where is this rumor that states that Home is coming out when 2.00 comes out?
Message 19 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Nov 2, 2007
It's NOV 2nd. I don't see HOME in the store. Maybe I have to get in a time machine and go back to yesterday to get it. LOL

This thread needs to be locked.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 20 of 25 (24 Views)
0 Likes