Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: Home Isnt Fun Anymore

Dec 31, 2013

I find Home getting boring I even find games to be boring.

Dear God what is wrong with me? I'm turning into something I hate.  Which is something that I don't even know.

...My fingers are cold.

But all in all, Home feels lacking now, the games on there aren't as fun as what I wanted them to be.

Salt Shooter was actually fun to play, heck it still is.

All I want to see is a game called "Linked" like Salt Shooter, but with robots.  :smileyvery-happy:

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 11 of 36 (358 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Hey now I know a guy who gets on Home EVERY DAY and buys one pair of male shorts. Why? Just because. He says they cost a buck each usually. He wants to eventually own them *all*. I don't interfere with his thinking. Dude is awesome, and he likes to buy shorts. He still has more to get so he is in for a while I think. Home is many things to many people, and I believe IMO, it is only boring when you start to lose some creativity and optimism. It is really only limited by your imagination. Its a giant crazy sandbox. To play in and pretty much do anything at any time you wish. I like the Winter Retreat Abbey Hill and am decorating it. Not done yet.
Support Forums
Message 12 of 36 (345 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7508 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Its not fun for a lot of people anymore Snow, there will always be people here who debate as to wether or not its even worth going into anymore at all, much less support its future development.

At the end of the day it is up to you as to how you decide to vote.. with your wallet.
Message 13 of 36 (336 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3498 posts

Dec 31, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Hey now I know a guy who gets on Home EVERY DAY and buys one pair of male shorts. Why? Just because. He says they cost a buck each usually. He wants to eventually own them *all*. I don't interfere with his thinking. Dude is awesome, and he likes to buy shorts. He still has more to get so he is in for a while I think. Home is many things to many people, and I believe IMO, it is only boring when you start to lose some creativity and optimism. It is really only limited by your imagination. Its a giant crazy sandbox. To play in and pretty much do anything at any time you wish. I like the Winter Retreat Abbey Hill and am decorating it. Not done yet.

I guess he doesn't really have to worry about getting Short Changed. OK! Bad joke.

I'd like to also add that if your looking for some kind of instant gratification that's usual a short term thing.

The novelty can sometimes run thin pretty quick.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 14 of 36 (314 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
383 posts

Dec 31, 2013

The fams are buying the giant avaters lol its just a matter of time 

Message 15 of 36 (282 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Maybe a new feature in home could be "hide ignored avatars" out of sight out of mind, everyone wins. sort of.
~ Regards, ~
~ Schalos ~
Message 16 of 36 (237 Views)
Lombax Warrior
73 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Enjoy home and your friends while you can . Simply avoid what is not pleasant and celebrate Home with your friends . Recently a Moderator who is deeply involved with Home told me that the USA server will be maxed out and no more content will be added after about October and that Home will be over in 2017 as Sony will not transfer it to PS4 . I am always the last to know anything , but this Moderator should know according to some of my Home fiends . Well I still intend to enjoy my loving friends on Home and have gratitude for Sony for making Home . Maybe we ought too start a Thread about what to do after Home , as I tried Second Life ( too crude and vulgar all about sexy) and Sims ( beautiful avatars but to frantic - had to sleep and eat to much ) so perhaps there is an Ark for Home people so that we don't disappear into cyber space or be a memory on YouTube . Think of this as an adventure ,how, to we escape before 2017 , I can not but believe this is like a sci fi novel and somehow we will save or avatar s . Joanna could could we consider this somehow like a game with someone leading us on an escape plan . It could be fun -imagine if it was real ,as real as you want it to be , there has to be a beginning and some leaders who can start developing a plan ! I am a follower and not very creative but I will try to work for that goal . HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MANY NEW YEARS PAST 2017 . We have 1000 days to develop a New Fantasy Home Ark to escape into a new cyber Reality . Love -:smileyhappy: and kisses to all . Shelley
Message 17 of 36 (223 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Dec 31, 2013
Okay, who exactly is this person you spoke to? No disrespect intended but given how Sony publicly refuses to say a word on this, Tranny's skeptical until it comes from a public announcement. Also, nDreams had said 2014 would be their biggest year to date on Home. Odds are that goes past October for some obvious reasons.
Message 18 of 36 (218 Views)
Wastelander
412 posts

Dec 31, 2013

I wouldn't concern yourself about what other players do. You should just try to enjoy your game together with your friends. Those other players do that too.

I actually find them rather amusing from time to time. To tell you the truth, I'm rather a little surprised that they still have not managed to make their Avis butt naked. I would really like to see what would happen next when they would. :smileyvery-happy:   

Message 19 of 36 (203 Views)
I Only Post Everything
735 posts

Dec 31, 2013

All games contain jerks. IRL everywhere you go will be jerks. Home will always have jerks!

I can't stand jerks in Walmart but sometimes they have sales that can't be beat. So I go early and avoid the jerks, because I want to save money and prefer to enjoy shopping.

Weird analogy yes, BUT...the point is you don't quit going somewhere or doing something you enjoy because of others. The whole time I've used Home there have been pervs and simpletons. There have also been cool, or "normal", people this whole time. Get to know some of them, add them, and have fun with them! There has been times when I'm with a friend or a group of friends and I'll tell ya the pervs and weirdos are much more tolerable when you are enjoying yourself!

Yes, lately there is an influx in those giant avis, and mangled avis. I ignore them. In Walmart last time was a frump who was staring at everyone and plowing through everyone. I ignored her and kept shopping. I actually had a decent shopping trip.

Point is, if you go around with negative attitude on Home, all you will notice are the jerks. Try to be positive and positive people will be drawn to you!

Message 20 of 36 (182 Views)