Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Home Interactions

Nov 13, 2012

jj_dillon wrote:

I expect better from the Hone development team, Home will be open beta 4 years next month and as far as I can tell the only ones that have been doing a decent job are Lockwood, Granzella, HeavyWater, Loot, Konami, NDreams, and other developers like them. the main Home development team, I have to say I am not impressed with them.

I hear you, I realized about 3 years ago, ever since the TOP GUN contest they ran.

Message 21 of 71 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Oh its not just that , the main Home development tean has disappointed the community on many occations, for instance before open beta they talked about letting users play music & videos from their XMB's on Home, that never happened, another was a hall of fame space that displays trophies that users earned from games.. again, nothing. Holliday event it took them 3 - 4 years to come up with a thanksgiving event that didn't involve chasing stupid turkeys. oh I don't get me started on the bug problems & freezers.

Message 22 of 71 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I want to smoochy poo with someone! Smiley Happy

Jk! LoL.

O.O,are your sure about that Jo? Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 71 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 13, 2012

The turkey game wasn't that bad...yes it was silly and dumb.  But, it was something lol.  

"turkey for me, turkey for you."  "I love to eat turkey, all day long."  

Message 24 of 71 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 13, 2012

MJB2348765 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I want to smoochy poo with someone! Smiley Happy

Jk! LoL.

O.O,are your sure about that Jo? Smiley Tongue

jk = just kidding. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 71 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Yea it wasn't all that bad as far as being a Holiday Event, but really 2 - 3 years of the same event with the same turkey outfit reward over & over. the least they could have done was add different rewards.

Message 26 of 71 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 13, 2012

I'm still fighting for more rewards for Hudson.  I know they made money off of it and yet, they shafted us and wrote off the space.  One of their stores in Hudson, doesn't even work anymore lol.    Racing  dolphys is still very popular.   Tiss of them, I say.  People will still buy the space today and they will always have new users.  We only get two updates the first two weeks it came out back in 2010  and that was it.   HELLO  Mcfly!! 

Home is Home.  Just don't get your hopes up too high and don't display HOME, like it's your best friend and put it on a trophy case.   It's not the greatest application in the world.   

Message 27 of 71 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Nov 13, 2012

XenothXIII wrote:

So this is just me but, i think sony should add handshakes and hugs and etc.... to Home. It'd be kinda nice to give hugs and high fives to random people.

They could just add a Kissing booth, for those who want to suck face.

This way, your given the choice. (Prize included)

Kiss the Turkey for Thanksgiving. Ha ha..

Message 28 of 71 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

I'd like an interaction where when I get disconnected from Home my avatar becomes a flesh eating zombie and terrorizes all in that instance.

If someone misspells too many times it triggers an option where my avatar will grasp their avatar's neck and will violently shake their head back and forth (controlled by shaking the controller) while my avatar screams out, "Learn to spell!"  This will continue until either I stop shaking the controller, or the targeted avatar is laying on the ground in a heap with the words "I am ded" floating above him.

If someone takes more than two minutes to type less than five characters, that person's avatar will magically pull a custard pie from the air and hit himself in the face with it, and is now silenced by the pie for 10 minutes.

If you "Back soon..." on me for more than ten minutes, I should be able to draw a moustache and/or apply makeup on you.

Message 29 of 71 (85 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 13, 2012

The Valentines Day's old kissing  booth in the old  mall.      Miss it 

Message 30 of 71 (97 Views)
0 Likes