Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Home Inspection Trading Post

Sep 26, 2013

SKuLL-_-KaNdY_ wrote:
I can't post a pic cuz I'm posting from my phone ..but if u mssg me on ps3 we can meet up u don't need 2 add me or u can delete when done if u like

Are these the eyes you were talking about?

LaserEyes.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 251 of 1,117 (833 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Sep 26, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

SKuLL-_-KaNdY_ wrote:
I can't post a pic cuz I'm posting from my phone ..but if u mssg me on ps3 we can meet up u don't need 2 add me or u can delete when done if u like

Are these the eyes you were talking about?

LaserEyes.png

I have these laser eyes for guys. If anyone wants them we can meet up.

Message 252 of 1,117 (825 Views)
Sackboy
262 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 26, 2013

Those be the eyez Smiley Wink .99 cents 

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Message 253 of 1,117 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Sep 26, 2013

So I was able to convince my friend to get on Home last night and I was able to snag the male Irem (straw pointy hat one would see in a rice field).  It is the one that looks like what the guy runs around in Edo who is always shouting "get out of my way"!  I'm afraid I can't remember the actual name of it.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 254 of 1,117 (1,048 Views)
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Terazuma wrote:

Wow I totally forgot about the demon sword. I'd also love this if anyone has it!

What do you mean by a "yukata pattern" bathing suit? I have 3 one piece irem swimsuits. A plain black one, a black one with flower patterns, and a blue flower patterened one.

I mean the ones that had the same pattern as the yukuta. I have an Irem yukuta who's pattern is Sunrise Over Fuji. Irem released bathing suits that had the same patterns as their festival yukuta. I'd really LOVE the Sunrise Over Fuji patterned one, to match my yukuta, but I'll take another if no one has it. it doesn't exist, apparently. LOL

Would really like the sword, though.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 255 of 1,117 (998 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

That's the second time I've seen someone mention a "yukata pattern" swimsuit. Do you (or anyone) have a picture of these? I have never seen, or even heard of them, in NA or JP (and JP had 10x the irem content NA received). They also aren't on alphazone4 and I can't find any other information about them online. I definitely would have bought a sunrise over fuji swimsuit, as the yukata was an instant purchase for me in 2011. 

Message 256 of 1,117 (990 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

Terazuma wrote:

That's the second time I've seen someone mention a "yukata pattern" swimsuit. Do you (or anyone) have a picture of these? I have never seen, or even heard of them, in NA or JP (and JP had 10x the irem content NA received). They also aren't on alphazone4 and I can't find any other information about them online. I definitely would have bought a sunrise over fuji swimsuit, as the yukata was an instant purchase for me in 2011.

I've looked for them on Alphazone as well (any Irem stuff, really--I can't seem to find anything other than the free reward stuff), to show a pic of what I was talking about. I know they existed right before Irem went kaput, because I bought the yukuta on the day Irem went down--and I really wanted to get the swimsuit too, but didn't have the money.

I'm pretty sure they released a bikini and one-piece for each, but I KNOW I saw the one-piece. I can't find any photos though. (Which is frustrating).

These were in NA. I didn't have a JP acct until late 2012, so I know I didn't see them there. You've probably heard the yukuta pattern thing from me in another post. I've been looking for one since Player Inspect went live. *shrugs* I assume someone has bought one. (The lack of evidence is really starting to make me doubt myself--but I've regretted not buying that swimsuit since that day, so I'm holding out hope that someone has it and I'm not crazy.)

I've seen the flower ones. Do they have a yukuta counterpart that you know of? (Did you get your ID name from Yami no Matsuei? Just curious.)

EDIT: I am crazy. Ignore my ramblings.

Message 257 of 1,117 (982 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Sep 27, 2013
None of the swimsuits released had a yukata counterpart...and I've never seen any of the yukata patterns released as swimsuits...ever...lol...it's the first time I've ever heard anyone say something like this XD

And to answer your other question, my ID name comes from a portmanteau of my name (Tara) and an anime character (Shizuma from Strawberry Panic). The Yami no Matsuei char is named Terazuma haha..didn't find that out until after I came up with this ID.
Message 258 of 1,117 (974 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I just finished looking at some videos of Seaside of Memories, and I think I might have gotten some of the floral pattern swimsuits mixed up with some of the floral pattern yukuta. I'm just gonna leave it at that. I don't want to drive myself crazy like I did with Jewel of the Skies (long, stupid story--turns out, I was wrong. LOL). Do you have the light blue one with the red flowers (one-piece)? I'll buy that one off you, if you do.

I have the red fingerless heart gloves from Irem, and a pair of hideous red cowgirl boots from them too. And, of course, the Sunrise Over Fuji yukuta (but you have that?).  Don't mind trading with you.

LOL. After I posted that, I remembered that Terazuma was spelled differently than Tarazuma. I really hope someone has that Setsubun sword.

Message 259 of 1,117 (965 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
779 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

I thought I'd post this for anyone interested. I have a few items not in the store:

I also have the Irem black leather pants, jacket (black and white shirt), and gloves; if someone wants any of those (I got these leather items from bestscreenname, and he's got most of these items too, I believe and more! lol)

I also have the Demon Horse and the Lockwood animated rainbow skeleton hoodie for male.

Adidas Superstar (white) [$0.99]                                    Adidas Lite Mesh  [$0.99]

adidas blueadidas green

Creeper Sneakers [$?.??]

Creeper Sneakers

Punk Rocker Hairstyle (Male) [$0.99]

Punk Rock Hairstyle

Cooper - Limited Edition Alien Avatar  [$0.99]

Cooper

(Irem) Silver Briefs_and_Towel Set (M)  [$1.99]

Silver Briefs

I am also still LOOKING FOR THIS if anyone has it! Smiley Happy

Irem- 

Red Briefs_and_Towel Set (M)