Reply
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
12496 posts
 

Re: Home Inspection Trading Post

Nov 4, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Other means? LOL. C'mon you can say it....."Mall Hack". Where do think all the good stuff came from? What are the items that everyone wants? Besides some Irem clothes and maybe a handful of removed mall items, all the must have items came from "other means".

What I find ironic is that the same people who cried and were against this are singing another tune now. No one cares where things came from now, do they? As long as they can buy it, it's all good, right?


All good? Well, yes, actually it is. That's the difference between a hack and an authorized purchase.


You just proved my point, thanks.

Message 531 of 1,117 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
3105 posts
 

Re: Home Inspection Trading Post

Nov 4, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Other means? LOL. C'mon you can say it....."Mall Hack". Where do think all the good stuff came from? What are the items that everyone wants? Besides some Irem clothes and maybe a handful of removed mall items, all the must have items came from "other means".

What I find ironic is that the same people who cried and were against this are singing another tune now. No one cares where things came from now, do they? As long as they can buy it, it's all good, right?


All good? Well, yes, actually it is. That's the difference between a hack and an authorized purchase.


You just proved my point, thanks.


You're point was that hacking is bad and breaks the TOS and authorized purchases are fine? I missed that.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 532 of 1,117 (426 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/18/2013
Offline
275 posts
 

Re: Home Inspection Trading Post

Nov 4, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

VioletWinds wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Other means? LOL. C'mon you can say it....."Mall Hack". Where do think all the good stuff came from? What are the items that everyone wants? Besides some Irem clothes and maybe a handful of removed mall items, all the must have items came from "other means".

What I find ironic is that the same people who cried and were against this are singing another tune now. No one cares where things came from now, do they? As long as they can buy it, it's all good, right?


All good? Well, yes, actually it is. That's the difference between a hack and an authorized purchase.


You just proved my point, thanks.


You're point was that hacking is bad and breaks the TOS and authorized purchases are fine? I missed that.


WOW!

 

In other words - less whining NOW since MOST past-WHINERS all they WANTED was the content! - SHEESH! -

Message 533 of 1,117 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 11/14/2012
Offline
28 posts
 

Looking for White Cocktail Dress

Nov 4, 2013

I'm looking for anything white that resembles a cocktail dress. Short, tight, cute. I'm not even sure such a thing exsists, because I can't recall ever seeing anyone wearing one, but, I'm still in the market for one. All I ever see are dresses that are red, black, or blue.  If anyone has any suggestions, it'd be much appriciated! (:

Message 534 of 1,117 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/20/2008
Offline
3279 posts
 

Re: Looking for White Cocktail Dress

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013
Message 535 of 1,117 (611 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/15/2011
Offline
6260 posts
 

Re: Looking for White Cocktail Dress

Nov 4, 2013


BlackSheepie wrote:

I'm looking for anything white that resembles a cocktail dress. Short, tight, cute. I'm not even sure such a thing exsists, because I can't recall ever seeing anyone wearing one, but, I'm still in the market for one. All I ever see are dresses that are red, black, or blue.  If anyone has any suggestions, it'd be much appriciated! (:


It's not white. It's Champaign but it's pretty close. It's from Lockwood.Woman Happy

 

da9fd29b55452dca7237414ddc4c1f48.png

 

 

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 536 of 1,117 (600 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5754 posts
 

Re: Looking for White Cocktail Dress

Nov 4, 2013
Threads > A-Z > Female > Codeglue > Dani
Threads > A-Z > Female > Codeglue > U <3 Green

http://alphazone4.com/store/cat/14243/



Message 537 of 1,117 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/04/2011
Offline
1148 posts
 

Re: Looking for White Cocktail Dress

Nov 4, 2013

 

As bestscreenname suggested : The Jam Games White Naveen,

or a Lockwood Bombshell.

The Naveen Dress bought seperate from the Bundle, does include a Necklace.

 

 

 photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 538 of 1,117 (589 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2013
Offline
307 posts
 

Re: Looking for White Cocktail Dress

Nov 4, 2013

Also the white dress in the lockwood machine its pretty.. not the short one.. lockwood sells the black.and yellow version .

Message 539 of 1,117 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/10/2012
Offline
1065 posts
 

Re: Home Inspection Trading Post

Nov 5, 2013

@rose_wolf_girl I saw a guy here with the EU panda outfit in Pier Park. Just thinking here, but maybe it makes a difference which regions' personal space you're in when you inspect them? Let me know if you find out, I want the bunny suit too!

 

 eu panda.png

△○×□
Message 540 of 1,117 (480 Views)
0 Likes