Reply
Highlighted
Sackboy
Registered: 06/18/2013
Offline
447 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 12, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Left4Dinner wrote:
Southern Island, that part where you could swim, but is currently closed due to monsters and sharks being there?

And Yetis...

 

Swim_20120820_233152.jpg

 

Smiley Wink


nice sting ray smile lol.  Quick question for this.  I know how to take a picture in game (obviously) and I know it stores on my ps3, but how do I get it to transfer to my computer?  I have a nice little spot I was thinking about going to Smiley Happy

Message 141 of 670 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/21/2013
Offline
631 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 12, 2013

Put your pictures in a memory stick and then upload it to the computer.

Antonio Xul
Message 142 of 670 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2038 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:

nice sting ray smile lol.  Quick question for this.  I know how to take a picture in game (obviously) and I know it stores on my ps3, but how do I get it to transfer to my computer?  I have a nice little spot I was thinking about going to Smiley Happy


If you'd like to transfer pictures from your PS3 to your computer, you just need a flash drive.

Save the pictures onto the flash drive while it's connected to your PS3, then carry them over to your computer and save them onto there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 143 of 670 (420 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/12/2010
Offline
9504 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 12, 2013
If your phone has a usb cord also you can transfer it off to your phone and email it/dropbox it/bluetooth/whatever/usb cord it to your computer as well.
Support Forums
Message 144 of 670 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/18/2013
Offline
447 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 12, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Left4Dinner wrote:

nice sting ray smile lol.  Quick question for this.  I know how to take a picture in game (obviously) and I know it stores on my ps3, but how do I get it to transfer to my computer?  I have a nice little spot I was thinking about going to Smiley Happy


If you'd like to transfer pictures from your PS3 to your computer, you just need a flash drive.

Save the pictures onto the flash drive while it's connected to your PS3, then carry them over to your computer and save them onto there.


Ah ok, will do.  I can't promise having them posted tonight since Ill be out with family, but I'll post it tomorrow.

Message 145 of 670 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Left4Dinner wrote:

nice sting ray smile lol.  Quick question for this.  I know how to take a picture in game (obviously) and I know it stores on my ps3, but how do I get it to transfer to my computer?  I have a nice little spot I was thinking about going to Smiley Happy


If you'd like to transfer pictures from your PS3 to your computer, you just need a flash drive.

Save the pictures onto the flash drive while it's connected to your PS3, then carry them over to your computer and save them onto there.


Ah ok, will do.  I can't promise having them posted tonight since Ill be out with family, but I'll post it tomorrow.


Sometimes, I open the web browser on the ps3, go to my email/ compose a new email, and then upload the image into the attatchments. Save the draft and then open that email on the computer. You should be able to see/download/copy and paste your picture from there. 

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 146 of 670 (376 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 06/18/2013
Offline
447 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 13, 2013

 

 

 

 

Ok, here you go. 

Message 147 of 670 (351 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
2038 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 13, 2013
That looks like it may be the "Disgaea 4 Lounge".
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 148 of 670 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 13, 2013

the casino: concoursE?


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 149 of 670 (344 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/20/2009
Online
3264 posts
 

Re: Home Hide and Seek

Jul 14, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:

 

 

 

 

Ok, here you go. 


To me it looks like Crystal Seashores.

Message 150 of 670 (327 Views)
0 Likes