First Son
10 posts

Re: Home Guide

May 16, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Why not have less mvp and more guides.  Guides are so rare.  When I see one I actually stare at them in shock for a minute.  Do they still have that icon over their head? I vaguely remember seeing people in Home suits of some kind appearing in CP a couple times in 2009.   The only time I ever remember seeing a Home Guide on a consistent basis was when Conrad Max used to patrol Godfather place.  He did a good job but then people started abusing him which was kind of unsettling.  One time I saw two guides together in CP.  To tell you the truth it must take some courage to be a guide kind of like police in the ghetto.

Yeah.

But all they do now is stand around at blog events and chat with each other. It's just a dumb club.

Most of them don't want to wear their Guide symbols because it takes up a wardrobe slot.

Message 31 of 50 (249 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 16, 2013

What is the criterial for these Home Guides? I recently encoutered one that did not have a keyboard and attempted to inform or have a conversation with others while taking forever to speak. And what was said was a nearly incomprehensible as the young mad did not know how to write very well. 

Message 32 of 50 (246 Views)
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

May 16, 2013
Tickle was that at Auora, I think we encountered the same individual
Live,Laugh,Love
Message 33 of 50 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

May 16, 2013

Summerbrezz wrote:
Lego, how long did it take before you got a reply after submitting your app?
As Joanna stated It was a bit of a wait, maybe a couple months, not that I minded at all.

Just be patient and focus on assisting in what way you can for the community and perhaps you'll get the opportunity to join the MVP program sometime soon, good luck.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 50 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 16, 2013

Vox_Rationis wrote:

Yeah.

But all they do now is stand around at blog events and chat with each other. It's just a dumb club.

Most of them don't want to wear their Guide symbols because it takes up a wardrobe slot.

Actually the Beacon we designed does not take up anything signifigant. Just a simple hand item space. It was almost an earring space lol?

HomeStationMagazine
Message 35 of 50 (235 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
May 16, 2013

No, he was actually at the hub. It's possibly the same person. I cannot remember his name but if I saw him again I'd know. If it is a different person then someone needs to seriously re-evaluate what it takes to be a guide. 

Message 36 of 50 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

May 16, 2013
Thanks Lego.. Yea I enjoy helping anyone best of my knowledge on psh.. Thank You 😀
Live,Laugh,Love
Message 37 of 50 (185 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5898 posts

May 16, 2013

Hi all,

Some off-topic posts have been removed from the thread.  Please keep your conversations on topic and respectful.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 38 of 50 (181 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 16, 2013

Tickle-Me-Psycho wrote:

No, he was actually at the hub. It's possibly the same person. I cannot remember his name but if I saw him again I'd know. If it is a different person then someone needs to seriously re-evaluate what it takes to be a guide. 

If you have a problem with ANY MVP you can pm Tempest_Fire or Glasswalls and discuss the issue you have with them. You also have the option to report them like any other user in world if they are breaking the TOS. 

Message 39 of 50 (151 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 16, 2013

This post is only on page 4?! Why do I feel like I've been reading it for months? Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 50 (143 Views)