The Final Guide!
With the help of many many articles.
Will be updated as home updates.
Home Beta UPDATES every Thursday
If you want any more descriptive help or just wanna add me and say thx go ahead,add Dxrlyfe on PSN.
NAMCO Beta:A beta gotten from the Hong Kong store or Japan store.
Prefered Hong Kong.
Download on Hong Kong PSN INSTALL on Main PSN
How to make HK account1) Create a new PSN account in Hong Kong.
2) Using the HK account, you download the Namco Museum.
3) Using my US account, you install then play the Namco Museum via the XMB.
4) As you beat the games in the Namco Museum, this will unlock items that your US account can use in its personal spaces, including the arcade cabinets.
(Thanx to serversurfer)
-Complete Area 1
-Complete Area 2
-Find the sol tower. (Before Flag/After First river+Ocean)
-Find the special flag. (On the firstfull-lengthriver)
-Beat Stage 1.
-Beat Stage 2.
-Destroy your captured ship
-Kill the enemy that captured your while he flies down twards you.
-Get a cherry.
-Get a strawberry.
-Beat level 2.
-Eat all 4 ghosts with 1 power pellet.
-Beat Stage 2.
-Eat a carrot.
-Eat the turnip. (second stage)
-Kill 2 monsters with the same rock.
(Found by KloudRobs)
The Special Flag: The Sol Tower:
Spam the bottom of the river with BOMB the EXACT spot for it to appear,then
bombs will eventually show bomb like anything else BAM.
Your cursor will turn red when it's over the spot of tower/flag
This is exteremely hard so don't waste your time on it
Really easy for most of achievments.
The kill 2 enemies with 1 rock is medium
Do it on the second stage or first.
Keep drilling,try to get 2 ppl behind you,go allll the way to the bottom
and look for a high rock,drill up to it,then move out of way.
MAKE SURE you dont drill anywhere near the path of the rock.
Do the power pellet on stage 2 for it to be easier
Get all ghost together near power pellet,eat it,eat all ghosts.
(Thanx to serversurfer and Tracula)
-Get to end of level. (Counts as 2) -NAMCO Short + NAMCO Stool
-Find the Sol tower. (Before Flag/After First Island)-Xevious Shirt
-Find the special flag. (On the firstfull-lengthriver) -Arcade Machine
-Beat Stage 1. -Galaga Shirt
-Beat Stage 2. -Arcade Machine
-Destroy your captured ship -White Female Shirt
-Kill the enemy that captured your while he flies down twards you. -Female Shoes
-Get a cherry. -PAC-MAN Shirt
-Get a strawberry. -Female Shorts
-Beat level 2.-Tan Jacket
-Eat all 4 ghosts with 1 power pellet. -Arcade Machine
-Beat Stage 2. -NAMCO POOKA Statue
-Eat a carrot.-DigDug Shirt
-Eat the turnip. (second stage) -DigDug Hat
-Kill 2 monsters with the same rock. -Arcade Machine
-100% -NAMCO Table (All 4 Games in-one)
- Full figure costume @ Stage A 3000 points
- Decorative Piece @ Stage A 10,000 points
- Tee Shirt @ Stage B 5000 points
- Thinking Man Figure @ Stage B 10,000 points
- Echocrome Table @ Stage C 20,000 points
(Courtesy of TuxBobble)
- Beanie @ Level 4
- Tee Shirt @ Level 8
- Pants @ Level 12
- Boots @ Level 16
- Statue @ Level 20
Killzone 2 Character:
- Helghast Costume
- Only if you pre-order K2 from Amazon.com
Street Fighter IV Costumes:
- The Road to Battle - Akuma's Shirt (Confirmed by Egrimm)
- The Journey Begins - Dan's T-Shirt (Confirmed by Egrimm)
- Legendary Champion - Shadloo Shirt (Confirmed by Egrimm)
- The Gold Standard - S I N Shirt (Confirmed by Neohart)
- Platinum Trophy - Gouken Mu Shirt (Confirmed by Egrimm
Resident Evil 5 Costumes:
- Find All Treasures - Treasure Chest Ornament
- Wesker Ornament - Beat game on Proffesional
- Sheva Ornament - Beat game on Normal
- Chris Redfield Outfit - Sign into Home (You must own RE5)
- Jill Valentine - Beat game on Veteran
Wont let me do anything to it Sorry for the Inconvience
Where to find Game Spaces:
Open Menu Pad.
Go to Locations.
Look for the Game Space Desired.
Current Home Games
Excludes Namco Beta Games
Red Bull Space:
(Made by Krall12)
Need Help ask me on PSN I'd be glad to help.
There are no unlockable for carriage return. It was proven false.
Think about it: If their is a seperate menu for shirts and a seperate menu for pants, where the heck to you put overalls? You don't, cause they don't exist.
I'll update it,Sure OddSix make a macro,but whats a macro
When people ask about the same thing over and over but yet refuse to search it people will make macros to save having to type the same answer over and over.
"Where can I get the arcade prize info" (like most people post) and I would click twice on the mouse and come up with...