Decisions, decisions.. So many games and so little time.
1. Mercia (only wish Lockwood had fixed it & added new levels. A personal space would have been great, too.)
2. DL casino (video poker & black jack)
3. Aurora OrbRunning (before they changed it to a balloon popping game w/consumables)
I really like Mur's picks, and I almost went with those, but changed my mind at the last minute. So my picks are:
1. M-10 Avoider Deluxe (I lose at this a lot some days, but it's still fun to play)
2. Troll vs. Counter Troll (It's kind of like a text based adventure game)
3. Paparazzi (That's where you take unauthorized pictures of famous people for aquabux)
1. Sodium Salt Shooter: This one got me back into Home more than 3 1/2 years ago. Great game. Best $5 I ever spent. Even did it again about a year ago on an alt.
2. Fortunate Thieves: From the retired Uncharted 2 space. Started this one after I completed Salt Shooter. Another great game. The opening screen shows where the trinkets are that you want to collect. Lasts for about 3 seconds, just long enough to take a digital picture then proceed to pound the crap out your opponents who think you have some sort of mystical powers or eidetic memory. Bummer it's gone. I made my first real Home friends here.
3. OrbRunner: As Mur said, the previous version, not this balloon popper crap. It was a great solo game I could play for hours, just waiting for the ideal lay-out and drops that would put me on the leader board. It was a lot of fun teaching an OrbRunner class each Thursday too. It was rewarding getting the feedback how everyone that went through it improved their scores, and I even watched as a few excelled at the game and would beat me on occasion. Greedy nDreams killed it.
And more, sorry, can't limit it to just 3:
4. Cutthroats: My replacement for OrbRunner. This
is was a fabulous game. Strategy, timing and skill. Get on a boat with other top players and rule the cove, using the right weapons at the right time. What a blast. The game has been broken for over 6 weeks now, and it appears nothing is being done to fix it. Lots of angry pirates out there.
5. Hudson Gate's Dolphy Racing: I bought the space shortly after it came out and raced my dolphies just about everyday since then. It was a lot of fun to hang out and just bs with people as you waited for the races. I had 547 wins after 2 1/2 years of racing. Sony lost it all with their 1.75 disaster. My Script Settings file didn't upload and my data vanished. I have current back-up data but they won't do anything with it. I haven't been there since.
6. Killzone 3 - Central Plaza: This was a really good shooter, fast and challenging. If you sucked at shooters, you could still collect ammo and drop it off to the players in-game to help them out. There was a little bit of something for everyone here. The bombed-out plaza effects and overhead aircraft gave the plaza a great war-zone atmosphere too, fun to be thrust into as soon as you spawned. Bummer it's gone too.
If anyone asked what do I play now, I'd have to say, well, nothing. I hang out at the park and collect xp. I'm at level 42 and need 3000 xp to hit 43, and for what, 25 acorns? This is sort of meaningless. So the games I really liked are either gone, ruined or broken. Not much incentive to go on Home these days. Dean
- Uncharted 3 Lock n Load - I still play this at least once or twice a week to this day
- Mercia - Just re-did this and finished it yesterday with a new account I made. If only there was more to it.
- Cutthroats - Awesome game when working properly & with a bunch of full ships. They should make a single player version, since boats don't fill up anymore.
Dead Island mini-game (If only it was a permanent game, then I'll put it higher)
That Hockey game at Midway 3 (I can't remember the name.)
Swingers at Midway 2 (I think)
The Modnation Racers match game (Also gone unfortunately)
1. <Drum roll>..... Novus-Prime! Surprising hey!
2. Sodium Salt Shooter. For it's fun per buck value.
2 1/2. Table top tank at Blaster paradise.
3. Tough choice between Mercia and Cuthroats. But they are both "Problematic", so I disqualify them.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.
6EQUJ5 Do you copy?
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook