Fender Bender
3148 posts

Re: Home Events Calendar

Sep 3, 2011

Whoo whoo! ROCKBAND 3 on Sat night... great job on the update Miss Ana...

One question... How do the Game launches work in HOME now? Do we just go to the Gamers Lounge and Wait for other Players? Or are we supposed to go to the CP Dance area?

Photobucket
Message 40 of 340 (1,090 Views)
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

Sep 3, 2011

@ Chel - Got it up.  So true that we can not forget all of the people we lost on that day.

Patchex wrote:

One question... How do the Game launches work in HOME now? Do we just go to the Gamers Lounge and Wait for other Players? Or are we supposed to go to the CP Dance area?

Well, since it says Gamer's Lounge still on the PSHome site, I am thinking that it will still be in the gamer's lounge. - Unless of course they change it!  Which is possible with the changes coming.  All I can tell you is that if/when they do, I will update the calendar as soon as possible.

Message 41 of 340 (1,090 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Sep 4, 2011
Message 42 of 340 (1,090 Views)
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

Sep 6, 2011

OP updated with:

Sept. 15th

10pm

1500 Youtube Views Party

Add: Chelada

*edited for a time change

Message 43 of 340 (1,090 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Sep 7, 2011

anamri wrote:

This is for ALL public events in Home.  So if you're having a party to recruit members, a dance party, a game sharing event, a show open to the public, a contest, or anything that you have open to the general public - please post and I will add it to the calendar.

Please include:

• time of the event (in EST) 9 PM
  • name of the event: The Ladies Fashion Runway Forgotten Fashions Party
  • location in Home: TBA, follow instructions on invitation to get there
  • the link to more information or the post about your event: Link to Fashion Runway Announcement

Thanks Anamri! This is a user held public event.

Message 44 of 340 (1,090 Views)
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

Sep 9, 2011

julie_love wrote:

anamri wrote:

This is for ALL public events in Home.  So if you're having a party to recruit members, a dance party, a game sharing event, a show open to the public, a contest, or anything that you have open to the general public - please post and I will add it to the calendar.

Please include:

• name of the event: The Ladies Fashion Runway Forgotten Fashions Party
  • location in Home: TBA, follow instructions on invitation to get there
  • the link to more information or the post about your event: Link to Fashion Runway Announcement

I'm sorry that i didn't see this until today!  I usually check it everyday lately, but sometimes I only check every other day.  Sounds like a fun time!

Message 45 of 340 (1,090 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

Sep 11, 2011

OP updated (click the event to go to the thread link):

Every Saturday! - 3pm

Adopt a User

Namco Theatre

This is a really great re-occuring event!  I hope it grows into a new way of living on Home!

Message 46 of 340 (1,090 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3148 posts

Sep 11, 2011

anamri wrote:

OP updated (click the event to go to the thread link):

Every Saturday! - 3pm

Adopt a User

Namco Theatre

This is a really great re-occuring event!  I hope it grows into a new way of living on Home!

This is a Woderful thing... and I hope so too Miss Ana... I fully Support this Idea... It is Great to see the Community get More Involved like this with out Compensation from the companys, it gives me great HOPE for the little guys who are the Large part of HOME and the Community... Great Work Miss Julie...

Photobucket
Message 47 of 340 (1,090 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Sep 11, 2011

We got a great response for our first outing so I'd like to add a second weekly event to the calendar. Please add a Meet And Greet on Thursday evenings. 9 pm eastern, 6 pm pacific. Meet up at the Namco Theater, socialize a bit, then head out into Home to assist new users.

Please include:

• name of the event: Adopt a New User - Meet and Greet
  • location in Home: Namco Theater, then in a public space
  • the link to more information or the post about your event: EventAnnouncement

Adopt a New User - Meet and Greet - Thursday September 15th at Na...

Message 48 of 340 (1,090 Views)
Sackboy
617 posts

Sep 11, 2011

Hi anamri, this Saturday sept. 17th at 5pm est to 7 pm est i will be holding user generated public event the name is: Public Open Houses: where we will be showing off multiple open houses here is the link.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3891928?tstart=0

there isnt a set meeting place but at this point i need more volunteers willing to show off there favorite personal space. So if anyone here wants to show off there personal space just hit up that thread^ and reply to the post with what personal space you wish to show off and i will add it to the running list, thanks.

Message 49 of 340 (1,090 Views)