PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Re: Home Events Calendar

Aug 1, 2011

We have another event coming this Thursday similar to the FEAR 3 dev chat and game night. Watch the PS Blog on Wednesday for details.

Message 10 of 340 (1,483 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1862 posts

Aug 3, 2011

Thanks for the heads up GW! 

Sorry, everyone, that I haven't updated the calendar for this month.  I was waiting for the events to be put up, so that I don't loose my formatting.

Message 11 of 340 (1,480 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1862 posts

Aug 3, 2011

Updated to add the game with the Dev of Magic the Gathering! 

Message 12 of 340 (1,479 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3130 posts

Aug 7, 2011

Here is Some video I took of my experiance with the Magic launch Event with the Comedy Group...

I just want to note, I went on first on a new account to see how easy this event would be to get into... and sadly the results were as I thought they would be. In the message of the day it says to look for one of the Screen names to talk and play, yet none of the people were in the instance that my new account has access to... and if I were new to HOME I would wonder why the Event was not taking place... maybe a new way for this kinda event should be planned... Funny that I switched to my old account and the first thing in the space I saw was one of the Screen names for the Launch...

The Woman I played with was very nice, However I never did get any info on the comedy group she was part of, and I also did not get to launch with any one else but her, not that Im complaining about the launch, the new Magic game does launch from HOME, the old one is still un launchable though, and I wish I knew which game in advance cause I did not have any Decks in the new game and I got my butt handed to me in the only game I got to play that night... if asked I would give this event a 6 out of 10...

Maybe next time they can have a Sign up for the event in advance here on the forums or something, that way people get in, get to the right instance and can actually enjoy themselves... plus there can be a back up list so that if there are extras when people leave others can be invited... It would have been really nice if One of the Group stayed to Talk while the others played and Switched off or something... Yet I am glad to see that the Guests were actually Launching and not just standing around doing nothing like the old Game launch nights in CP before they moved it to the Gamers Lounge... that was a nice Treat, I was not sure if they were going to be playing or not... well here is the video...

Photobucket
Message 13 of 340 (1,478 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1862 posts

Aug 7, 2011

Updated the calendar for the month...

Anyone know why there are no game sharing events this month yet for PSHome events?

Detective Law needs your help!  Click the picture below to play the intro game.

If you have any questions, please visit the forums at:

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/2424576#2424576

Message 14 of 340 (1,478 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5047 posts

Aug 8, 2011

ya noticed that, weird as nothing is scheduled fer the week

Message 15 of 340 (1,475 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Aug 8, 2011

Actually, I just scheduled another party for tonight:

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3881556?tstart=0

Y2David wrote:

ya noticed that, weird as nothing is scheduled fer the week

Offer tours of any PSHome space available,send me xmb message w/ "TOUR"on header
visit the UNITY forum thread

Message 16 of 340 (1,475 Views)
Fender Bender
3130 posts

Aug 8, 2011

Just a Thought Miss Ana, yet Maybe they are trying to give the Users and Beta Testers a Chance to get more involved in the Community Planning? Its Possible... Wouldn't that be Awesome?

And Great Job Mr. Rinja, Ill be there... It really is a shame IREM is Leaving... they really Put some Awesome Stuff in HOME...

Something really weird just happened with your forum post just now... I got an Email about a post and went to read it cause I follow this Thread, and when I came to view it, it told me that the Post was not avalibble or might have been removed by an MOD... so I made a post, and when my post cleared yours were then pressent... that seems like an odd thing to happen, I can see that your Post has not been edited by an MOD... I wonder why that happened?

Photobucket
Message 17 of 340 (1,474 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1862 posts

Aug 8, 2011

Patchex wrote:

Just a Thought Miss Ana, yet Maybe they are trying to give the Users and Beta Testers a Chance to get more involved in the Community Planning? Its Possible... Wouldn't that be Awesome?

Maybe, Patchex.  Maybe they are thinking of a better way to go about putting on game launching nights too?

@ Lord_Rinja - David and I were talking about the Playstation Home sponsored events, but thank you for alerting us of your party tonight!  I updated the calendar with it.  Sorry, it wasn't on there before today, I wish I had known about it before.

Detective Law needs your help!  Click the picture below to play the intro game.

If you have any questions, please visit the forums at:

http://community.us.playstation.com/message/2424576#2424576

Message 18 of 340 (1,469 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1238 posts

Aug 8, 2011

The boards have been acting kinda slow and funky today. At one point, I had to wait a minute because I was getting Server Not Found. But then it worked. They must be working on the servers.

Patchex wrote:

And Great Job Mr. Rinja, Ill be there... It really is a shame IREM is Leaving... they really Put some Awesome Stuff in HOME...

Something really weird just happened with your forum post just now... I got an Email about a post and went to read it cause I follow this Thread, and when I came to view it, it told me that the Post was not avalibble or might have been removed by an MOD... so I made a post, and when my post cleared yours were then pressent... that seems like an odd thing to happen, I can see that your Post has not been edited by an MOD... I wonder why that happened?

Message 19 of 340 (1,466 Views)
0 Likes