Apr 21 2012
By: CMCSAVAGE Ghost of Sparta 11828 posts

Home Down Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 replies 46 views Edited Apr 21, 2012

NO NO NO NO NO NO! You've got to be joking. 12 hours on Monday was bad enough, now this crap. Must have something to do with that error code.

Just pulled this from the EU forum.

SCEE server maintenance is scheduled to take place on Saturday 21st April from 09.30 until 11.30 GMT.

During this period SCEE hosted online titles and affiliated websites will not be available online.

This is not network maintenance, so the network will be running and available as normal.

#Update#
The following games will definently be affected by the SCEE server maintenance:

Buzz! PS3
EyePet PS3
Home
Hustle Kings
Killzone 2 PS3
Killzone 3 PS3
LittleBigPlanet PS3
LittleBigPlanet PSP
MotorStorm: Arctic Edge
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
MotorStorm: Apocalypse
WipEout HD

If I have the time right. Their maintenance should have been done an hour ago, but it's not. I don't know how this would affect the NA server unless the y decided to fix the same issue.

Message 1 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Re: Home Down Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 21, 2012

i'm very happy they're doing maintenance! i, like others were being booted off the servers and i couldn't get on Home at all. if Home has to be down to fix whatever, then i'm cool with that. don't know if this maintenance is being done cause of the errors or if it was scheduled...either way, doesn't bother me one bit.

no matter when maintenance is done, people are gonna whine and gripe about it...then when something goes completely wrong, people will complain why isn't maintenance being done. *sigh* such a spoiled society we are.

"human contact is awesome, try it sometimes"
Message 2 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Hopefully the disconnecting issue doesn't happen too frequently and the maintenence will ensure that I'd hope. As long as Home is up and running fine I'm happy with maintenence.

"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Message 3 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4534 posts

Apr 21, 2012

time to kill sum russians (in BF3)

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 4 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 21, 2012

typical "home staff' to keep us in the dark guessing..  smh

Message 5 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28567 posts

Apr 21, 2012

KTG_FDM wrote:

typical "home staff' to keep us in the dark guessing..  smh

I'm sorry. But I find this remark silly. Not the person. Just the remark.

Whether the Home Managers say anything or not, Home will eventually be up. And even if they did announce something, most of the people complaining now with still complain even then.

For SCEA and Sony, it's a loss of revenue. For us, it's a mere inconvenience. Due to that inconvenience, I gave up and started playing a videogame.

Home will be up again.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 6 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Apr 21, 2012

You speak the truth.

But the problem here is clearly not the network. The problem is we have become Home ADDICTS and are suffering the fallout of addictive withdrawl. We need therapy more than we need Home maintanence

Posted Image

Message 7 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4700 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Two hours of downtime in the early hours of a Saturday and that big of a fuss? Especially after witnessing yesterday's errors? Some people are just too hard on the home team sometimes. Yes they could've communicated yesterday but maybe they had no answer to acknowledge it, or maybe they weren't even in the office. Who knows? But don't expect them to alert you of an obviously spontaneous maintenance on a Saturday morning that has taken place at like 4am there time.

Message 8 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2587 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Lets hope this fix the server problems... T_T

Message 9 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Apr 21, 2012

omg omg omg omg omg omg...

not that big a deal people...i remember when facebook was younger, and it would crash, people would often respond the same way. ya'll need to unplug, go for a walk, or maybe go have some food at a resturant! just get out and play real life. i know it's not as interesting, and changing your clothes is harder and there's no glitches....but seriously....give it a try

Message 10 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes