Fender Bender
2961 posts

Re: Home Developers, Please Update Past Active Items.

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

Changing slot allocation is simple. Slot counts are based on memory usage. There is a formula for this in use now. The developers could do this in a matter of a couple hours not weeks or months. The real problem is getting sonys so-called Q&A to process them. Which they will not, because there priority here is to get as many new paying items out there as fast as possible.

Meanwhile in JP Home there Q&A has no problem at all doing this for their customers. Just so you know all items listed as sonys. They have already stated up front they will never revisit them. Then you have devs that have left home so those items can't be revisited either..

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 41 of 42 (113 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Re: Home Developers, Please Update Past Active Items.

Feb 11, 2013

As soon as they come up with a way to charge people for more slots, then they'll add more. That seems to be the route everything else is going.

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Message 42 of 42 (88 Views)
0 Likes