Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Re: Home Content Update - May 6th 2010

May 6, 2010

Rhedshirt wrote:

Hey guys, a little heads up, the Karate Kid bundle also comes with Daniel's hairstyle as a wig for both genders! I don't remember seeing that in the description anywhere, but when I checked my items I saw it and tried it out for the girls lol.

The bandanna is also a clothing item for both genders and it's under the sunglasses tab!

The only problem with the female version of the headband is that most female hairstyles cover it up or bleed through he headband. Would have worked better if it were on top of the hair on shorter versions.

Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Message 21 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 6, 2010

Rhedshirt wrote:

Hey guys, a little heads up, the Karate Kid bundle also comes with Daniel's hairstyle as a wig for both genders! I don't remember seeing that in the description anywhere, but when I checked my items I saw it and tried it out for the girls lol.

The bandanna is also a clothing item for both genders and it's under the sunglasses tab!

Mind posting a picture of the male hairstyle? I picked up the bundle this morning and didn't realize it came with an extra hairstyle. I'm at work so the forums are the only place I have access to PSN wise at the moment

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 22 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

May 6, 2010

firehawk2324 wrote:

Rhedshirt wrote:

The only problem with the female version of the headband is that most female hairstyles cover it up or bleed through he headband. Would have worked better if it were on top of the hair on shorter versions.

Yes, if anyone has pictures of the hairstyle and bandana (including the problems) please post them! Thanks

Message 23 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

May 7, 2010

Sorry, I shoulda posted these this morning before I went to sleep lol. Here's some pics of the hairstyle and bandanna...

Female Daniel hairstyle w/bandanna

Female Daniel hairstyle w/o bandanna

Male Daniel hairstyle w/bandanna pic 1

Male Daniel hairstyle w/bandanna pic 2

Male Daniel hairstyle w/o bandanna

The hairstyle on it's own looks pretty goofy.. and it sucks that most of the female wigs don't really fit over the bandanna, but oh well. I'm happy to have it anyway =)

I just wish it was sold on it's own so I wouldn't have all those extra shirts clogging my already huge wardrobe..

Message 24 of 26 (21 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 7, 2010

cool, thanks for posting those pictures!

PlayStation Home Today
Message 25 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

May 7, 2010
It's been 3 weeks since I've bothered to sign in. There hasn't been much of anything for updates. I wnat more GAMES! Good ones.
Message 26 of 26 (21 Views)
0 Likes