Apr 03 2014
By: DARKPRINCESS24 First Son 8 posts

Home Challenges Biased?

7 replies 358 views Edited Apr 3, 2014

I was wondering why the Home Challenges Rewards seem biased, let me explain. As we are in season 4 of the challenges i can't help but to notice, like all the other seasons, the level 4 full outfit reward is yet again male. When are we gonna start seeing full Female outfit level 4 rewards. I mean Lockwood has both male and female super hero oufits, which i love, so why doesn't sony have both? just wondering, cheers all Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8 (358 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Re: Home Challenges Biased?

Apr 3, 2014
That's what I was saying in another thread. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this. What's up with that Sony!!?
Message 2 of 8 (344 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6035 posts

Apr 3, 2014

Ever notice our Ghost Model while loading is male also lol.  

I would say because gaming in general and things related are bias towards females. With more women coming to the forefront in the gaming industry hopefuly the tide will turn.

It would of been nice to have the female version of the reward, but since I'm looking to only get the Rainy Day Harbour Studios Apartment. The reward will soon be nothing but a vague memory.Woman WinkWoman Happy 

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 3 of 8 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Apr 3, 2014

While its true the challenges have more guy stuff look at any Home store in outfits and clothing there is WAY more female items.

Message 4 of 8 (213 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Apr 3, 2014
Nobody seemed to care about gender-bias a couple of years when Granzella was pumping out a ton of high-quality female items and only a pitiful amount of low-quality male items in comparison.

It's about time female avatar users feel the privilege of the cis-male.

Feel it.

It burns.

The righteous flames of justice.
Message 5 of 8 (203 Views)
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Apr 3, 2014

Well most all good items is for females, and males end up with swaggy ghetto and gangsta kind of closthes.

And the swaggy walk lmo is one of the thing i dislike male clothing etc lol

Message 6 of 8 (195 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 3, 2014

I wish the reward s offered in Challenges were male/ female items. I use my male avi sometimes, but not that much any more

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 7 of 8 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Apr 3, 2014

Thank you!  Said the same thing through three challenges now. Please recognise that women are Home players too.  You can tell in Home stores though, right? Just tired of doing same challenges any not getting equal stuff as guys.  Put something for each and a neutral item or items. No more costumes i can't use. Yes Princess, home is biased.  p.s. all the stuff is sony Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes