Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Home Cattle Mutilations

Sep 22, 2012

I never bought the Midnight Glade myself. I been to the public space a few times, but I always thought "what do I need a field for?" Well you inspired me ILLUMIN-X. I want this space now to make some alien abductions of my own. Thanks! Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 21 of 30 (110 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 22, 2012

myalana wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Yeah...I'm thinking of installing cameras in the back pasture now

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Did you get more horses? I hope those don't get torn to shreds Smiley Very Happy

I was gonna ask if you want me to help come guard them, but everytime I check it looks like you fell asleep on Home X.

YEAH AND THE CRAZY PART IS....I CANT ACCOUNT FOR 3-4 HOURS OF TIME EACH TIME I WAKE !

Message 22 of 30 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I never bought the Midnight Glade myself. I been to the public space a few times, but I always thought "what do I need a field for?" Well you inspired me ILLUMIN-X. I want this space now to make some alien abductions of my own. Thanks! Man Very Happy

Naw no need for thanks...just put some creative energy into it and soon you'll find yourself missing time and waking up naked in cornfields also.

LOL

Message 23 of 30 (90 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 22, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

myalana wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Yeah...I'm thinking of installing cameras in the back pasture now

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Did you get more horses? I hope those don't get torn to shreds Smiley Very Happy

I was gonna ask if you want me to help come guard them, but everytime I check it looks like you fell asleep on Home X.

YEAH AND THE CRAZY PART IS....I CANT ACCOUNT FOR 3-4 HOURS OF TIME EACH TIME I WAKE !

I know the feeling....friends usually tell me where I was and my inbox is usually blown up with random msgs and requests. I gotta quit doing that.

Message 24 of 30 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Have you discovered any strange markings on your body ?

Yanno like the weird alien symbols on Lil_The_Pills forehead ?

HA HAAAAAAAAAAA

Message 25 of 30 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 22, 2012

No. But I have woke up on the floor with my shirt on backwards and no memory of why. I didn't attribute it to aliens though....should I have?

Message 26 of 30 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 22, 2012

OK...lets get this straight.

You woke up on the floor....

Wearing a Vote for Pedro shirt that was backwards...

Hmmm..so where was the Captain ?

Message 27 of 30 (76 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Grrrr no comment...I already steered this wayyy off course. I think you need a Captain yourself now to navigate it back.

Message 28 of 30 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 22, 2012

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Annnnd scene !

Message 29 of 30 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Naw no need for thanks...just put some creative energy into it and soon you'll find yourself missing time and waking up naked in cornfields also.

LOL

I did that once already. But it wasn't aliens. It was some creepy kid with mental powers that I angered, so he banished me there. I think I upset his creative energy. Man Frustrated

bobs fed signature
Message 30 of 30 (46 Views)
0 Likes