Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: Home Cattle Mutilations

Sep 21, 2012

You're not the only one that noticed weird lights lately! Just moments ago during our camping trip we noticed something unbelivable and luckly we brought our camera... took us about an hour to find the missing camera... the guy dropped and ran away and swears the aliens almost got him!

Sorry the video is shaky - this was filmmed using a hand-held camera:

Message 11 of 30 (175 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Haha nice vid Sopronia! Man Very Happy I'll never venture into the woods alone again. Man Surprised

bobs fed signature
Message 12 of 30 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Hopefully no one was hurt in the making of that video. LOL  That was awesome Sophoria it scared me too hahahaha i was so not expecting the alien at the end and when you dropped the camera and it shows you running away that was freaking hilarious.  Fantastic job that's all I have to say Woman Happy

Message 13 of 30 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

Sep 21, 2012

WHAT!? weve never probed anyone!   well except that one farmer, but he was asking for it!  XD

BEWARE OF THE SPEEDING WHITE SAUSAGE!!!!!
mercia comic here --> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/duty-to-the-spirit-mercia-comic/m-p/37428903/thread-id/1089731/highlight/false
Message 14 of 30 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

The aliens are abducting horses now? What, did they get bored of the cows? Smiley Mad                            

Nice job btw ILLUMIN-X! I have a little project I'm working on myself, but I was going to wait until October near Halloween to release it.

Actually more horses are found as victims to cattle mutilation than cows are. And its always the same. Half the face cut off surgically with no jagged cuts or bleeding out. The tongue and eye is removed from the face. Reproductive organs are bored out thru the **bleep** cavity and the bodies appear to be dropped with no evidence of transport.

These Home abductions need to be investigated

Message 15 of 30 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Sophronia wrote:

You're not the only one that noticed weird lights lately! Just moments ago during our camping trip we noticed something unbelivable and luckly we brought our camera... took us about an hour to find the missing camera... the guy dropped and ran away and swears the aliens almost got him!

Sorry the video is shaky - this was filmmed using a hand-held camera:

Wow..Soph, thats two sightings in 1 week...something strange is going on in Home

Message 16 of 30 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3414 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Did you get more horses? I hope those don't get torn to shreds Smiley Very Happy

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 17 of 30 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

The aliens are abducting horses now? What, did they get bored of the cows? Smiley Mad                            

Nice job btw ILLUMIN-X! I have a little project I'm working on myself, but I was going to wait until October near Halloween to release it.

Actually more horses are found as victims to cattle mutilation than cows are. And its always the same. Half the face cut off surgically with no jagged cuts or bleeding out. The tongue and eye is removed from the face. Reproductive organs are bored out thru the **bleep** cavity and the bodies appear to be dropped with no evidence of transport.

These Home abductions need to be investigated

Oh I though maybe you didn't know that there was cow furniture item on Home lol. But I've never actually heard of horses being abducted. Just cows, humans, and sheep.

bobs fed signature
Message 18 of 30 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Yeah...I'm thinking of installing cameras in the back pasture now

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Did you get more horses? I hope those don't get torn to shreds Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 30 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Yeah...I'm thinking of installing cameras in the back pasture now

HeavensLightfire wrote:

I was gonna ask if you want me to help come guard them, but everytime I check it looks like you fell asleep on Home X.

Message 20 of 30 (80 Views)
0 Likes