Apr 13, 2013
lol smh your terrible
Message 61 of 151 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

Re: Home Billiard tournament

Apr 15, 2013
Go on April suggestions and make a thread.Each month they have suggestions.Keep asking.They will answer your ? to what you are wanting.
lsu
Message 62 of 151 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Apr 15, 2013

lsutigersfan72 wrote:
Go on April suggestions and make a thread.Each month they have suggestions.Keep asking.They will answer your ? to what you are wanting.

I think you may have accidentally posted in the wrong thread. This thread isn't asking a question, it's to sign up for the pool tournament this weekend. But as for the monthly suggestion thread lol yea I have a request that I post in it several times monthly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 63 of 151 (210 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 21, 2013

i'll be ready this, Wednesday.!

(^_-)Winks.!

ladies and gentleman I was disqualified, do the fact,  

A few individuals.. Felt i was being to competitive based on what they've read, on this thread.. 

I sat at the virtual bowling alley..

April. Friday the 19th.2013

from 2 pm mountain time

to 12:32 am Saturday morning, april the 20th.2013.

Then i sat and waited from 5:11 pm to 9:41 pm .. Saturday evening.. April, 20th.2013

the individual purposely did not show up...  twice.

So the owner of this event waited to Saturday night, around 9:47pm to basically remove me from the tournament..

To future readers,  that individual and I did not play.

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 64 of 151 (194 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Apr 16, 2013

That's cool Artform, I got your msg & have added your name to the list in the OP. Reminder I will post the opponent match-ups Wednesday (17th) but the matches will not have to start being played until Friday (19th), unless both opponents for round 1 agree to play their game early. Good luck & have fun  

Message 65 of 151 (188 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Ok.. Cool.. No worries.. 1_1

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 66 of 151 (170 Views)
First Son
13 posts

Apr 16, 2013

count me in sounds fun

Message 67 of 151 (165 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Apr 16, 2013

Ok Queen, your name has been added to the list. Good luck & have fun!!

Message 68 of 151 (159 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Ok folks sign ups have ended. The match-ups are as follows....

HitmanTrav vs. zlheck                             CMCSAVAGE vs. Crazy-88

queenbugs vs. freelanced                   mrdiamond666 vs. artform-fazeone

ShinraSoldier7 vs. Ledis15                       Legofire vs. rogershafer

myalana vs. torag365                              LittleTortuga vs. cobras-toxic

Please msg your opponent for round 1 thru PSN or here on the forum to decide on a mutually convenient time to play. I will be available anytime for questions or to be the match witness. It would also be nice if 1 of the opponents posts there game time in this thread so anyone wishing to watch will know, or you can msg me the times & I will update the OP w/ the info. Good Luck & most importantly have fun!!

Message 69 of 151 (131 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

Apr 18, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Ok folks sign ups have ended. We have 17 players, there are only 3 solutions to playing w/ an uneven number. Either 1 person gets dropped, we use a bye for each round, or I can play as the 18th person. I don't want to drop anyone since even if I used a randomizer to do it, it would still feel wrong. Using a random bye for someone each round is a problem, because I don't want ppl to think "someone" got an unfair advantage to advance on. So this leaves me playing, before anyone thinks this is unfair let me explain. I will play but in the unlikely event I happen to be in the top 3, my position will NOT count. If by some chance say for example I place 1st, then the #2, 3 & 4 finishers will move up 1 spot respectively. I could just ask a friend to sign up but honestly 90% of my list are pool sharks & I don't want anyone to think I placed a ringer in the contest. Doing it this way I am basically just a seat filler. Now as for the match-ups, they are as follows....

HitmanTrav vs. zlheck                             CMCSAVAGE vs. Crazy-88

RockCandyGirl vs. freelanced                   mrdiamond666 vs. artform-fazeone

ShinraSoldier7 vs. Ledis15                       Legofire vs. rogershafer

myalana vs. torag365                              LittleTortuga vs. cobras-toxic

queenbugs vs. TC915

Please msg your opponent for round 1 thru PSN or here on the forum to decide on a mutually convenient time to play. I will be available anytime for questions or to be the match witness. It would also be nice if 1 of the opponents posts there game time in this thread so anyone wishing to watch will know, or you can msg me the times & I will update the OP w/ the info. Good Luck & most importantly have fun!!

I'll be happy to get my round 1 match tomorrow evening or Saturday morning if ShinraSoldier7 is fine with it & if its fine with you TC.

Message 70 of 151 (128 Views)