Reply
Highlighted
Nov 29 2008
By: ROSEY14 Survivor 2764 posts
Offline

Home Beta Weekly Events: Bowling Tourney!

30 replies 38 views Edited Nov 29, 2008

 

Hey guys. I'd like to get a little something new started over here on the Home boards, something I call Home's weekly events. What is Home's weekly events? Well, that's simple. Every week, we will come up with some sort of event, whether it be a social meet and greet, or a something like a  bowling tourney. It's all pretty straight forward, but I figured we could make this fun. So, is anyone interested? If we can get enough people, then we can really get this thing rolling for the full release.



 

Home Weekly Events: 1st Edition!

 

Okay guys, for the first ever Home Weekly Events, we'll be hosting a bowling tourney! This will be an individual tourney, and each game will contain four players. Top two players in each game will move to the next round. Spots are limited, so join in ASAP! More rules to be posted soon, so stay tuned!

 

Tourney Entries:

 

 



Message Edited by ROSEY14 on 11-29-2008 03:59 AM
Message Edited by ROSEY14 on 11-29-2008 03:59 AM





Photobucket

Message 21 of 31 (38 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/28/2007
Offline
666 posts
 

Re: Home Beta Weekly Events: Who would be interested?

Nov 27, 2008
Home Events does sound fun.
Message Edited by Markster91 on 11-27-2008 12:13 AM
Message 1 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/05/2008
Offline
1488 posts
 

Re: Home Beta Weekly Events: Who would be interested?

Nov 27, 2008
Include fun prizes and bam we got a new idea.
Message 2 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/23/2008
Offline
1835 posts
 

Re: Home Beta Weekly Events: Who would be interested?

Nov 27, 2008

ROSEY14 wrote:

Hey guys. I'd like to get a little something new started over here on the Home boards, something I call Home's weekly events. What is Home's weekly events? Well, that's simple. Every week, we will come up with some sort of event, whether it be a social meet and great, or a bowling tourney. It's all pretty straight forward, but I figured we could make this fun.

 

So, is anyone interested? If we can get enough people, then we can really get this thing rolling for the full release.

 

For this week, I figured we could have some sort of a Thanksgiving get together or parade.

Message Edited by ROSEY14 on 11-27-2008 01:14 AM

Count me in

http://www.youtube.com/itzdeaman
Message 3 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/08/2008
Offline
4223 posts
 

Re: Home Beta Weekly Events: Who would be interested?

Nov 27, 2008
add me there
Message 4 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/15/2007
Offline
735 posts
 

Re: Home Beta Weekly Events: Who would be interested?

Nov 27, 2008
yea thats sound cool ... like rpg online ...find the secret egg hided somewhere in the central plaza ... or else party time with some famous band playing ...well .... ok.... nice idea they will for sure .
There were a group of people on the planet not too long ago that enjoyed censoring all things they didnt agree with. They called themselves Nazis. They too had an agenda and infiltrated the political system of their country. They too called themselves patriots. The United States was founded on religious freedom and the right to worship as freely as you see fit. It was not founded by a bunch of narrow minded totalitarians that tried to force their book of fairy tales on everyone.
Message 5 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/14/2005
Offline
689 posts
 

Re: Home Beta Weekly Events: Who would be interested?

Nov 27, 2008

Sattan-Hellsing wrote:
yea thats sound cool ... like rpg online ...find the secret egg hided somewhere in the central plaza ... or else party time with some famous band playing ...well .... ok.... nice idea they will for sure .

Those are all GREAT ideas....that would really bring some fun into Home....right now bowling is the best thing to do....until the real thing comes out....

Message 6 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/19/2006
Offline
2764 posts
 

Re: Home Beta Weekly Events: Who would be interested?

Nov 27, 2008

mattman22 wrote:

Sattan-Hellsing wrote:
yea thats sound cool ... like rpg online ...find the secret egg hided somewhere in the central plaza ... or else party time with some famous band playing ...well .... ok.... nice idea they will for sure .

Those are all GREAT ideas....that would really bring some fun into Home....right now bowling is the best thing to do....until the real thing comes out....


Yea, those do sound like some great ideas. Obviously when the full release comes, we'll be able to do alot more.






Photobucket

Message 7 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/21/2008
Offline
224 posts
 

Re: Home Beta Weekly Events: Who would be interested?

Nov 27, 2008
I haven't been invited, but can I still join?  Sounds interesting enough, and I would mind participating when I can actually get in.

My campaign starts with "OddSix for Admin."
Message 8 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/19/2006
Offline
2764 posts
 

Re: Home Beta Weekly Events: Bowling Tourney!

Nov 29, 2008
Okay guys, for the first ever edition of Home Weekly Events, I've decided to host a bowling tourney. Anyone interested?





Photobucket

Message 9 of 31 (38 Views)
0 Likes