Wastelander
670 posts

Re: Home Beta Registration Username or Online ID or PS3 ID

Apr 26, 2007

Trill-Figga wrote:

MyCool wrote:
Those invited, which did you use Username, Online ID, Playstation Underground ID, or what is listed on your actual PS3 when you are online?

I used my id MyCool to sign up, but my PC shows Hi, Mike at the top which is my username.

This is the reason i use ONLY ONE nickname that way the answer is always the same Trill-Figga (PS3, PSU, IGN, 1up, gamespot & game trailers) or Trill Figga (microsoft)

I am the same way.  S-Bizzy anywhere I go.  It makes things like this a lot simpler when you need a specific type of user name.

Message 11 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: Home Beta Registration

Apr 26, 2007
  Before signing up for the beta test, a couple of key things to keep in mind:
* You must be 18 and a U.S. or Canadian resident to participate in the beta test.
* You MUST register for the beta test with the same email address you used for registration on the PLAYSTATION®Network.
* Not everyone who signs up will be accepted into the beta.
* Participation in this Home beta means you will be subject to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Privacy Policy and you will receive further communications from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe about this beta test.
* You must agree to the Home Beta Trial Agreement. This is an agreement between you and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 12 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I use the same for both.
Image hosting by Photobucket
PSN ID: Demayor - Feel free to add me -
Message 13 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Well it sucks i didnt get the email but for those who did let me know how it goes. And yeah i used my PSN (Demon_King) name but it what it use for everything else keeps it simple
PSN ID Demon_King add me to your list anytime

Message 14 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Apr 26, 2007
Those of you who got accepted I'd just like to say congrats.
Photobucket
Message 15 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12000 posts

Apr 26, 2007

MyCool wrote:
Why wouldn't it be the ID on the PS3 and not here on Playstation.com? My PS3 id is RoanokeBass. My id here is MyCool.
The id here works for everything Playstation..PSP,PS2 etc.
The PS3 id for me is different on the console so I just responded to the email again with that ID.

i guess they need the psn id so they can activate the ability to access the download on the ps3 as there is no way to tie your psn id to playstation.com

>

Message 16 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12000 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Kosiji wrote:

keep in mind there is still no guarantee those who got the email will actually get picked...

>

Message 17 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Tkmaster wrote:

Kosiji wrote:

keep in mind there is still no guarantee those who got the email will actually get picked...

Exactly!! we have not gotten closure either way. We are still being tortured!! We signed up did we get accepted?? When will the confirmation come???? It sucks!! waiting now!
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 18 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 26, 2007

Tkmaster wrote:

MyCool wrote:
Why wouldn't it be the ID on the PS3 and not here on Playstation.com? My PS3 id is RoanokeBass. My id here is MyCool.
The id here works for everything Playstation..PSP,PS2 etc.
The PS3 id for me is different on the console so I just responded to the email again with that ID.

i guess they need the psn id so they can activate the ability to access the download on the ps3 as there is no way to tie your psn id to playstation.com

That is true. For example, I entered my PSN ID, Rux, so they can verify that I actually own a Playstation 3, or have registered to the Playstation Network. PSU tags have nothing to do with the beta
Message 19 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Apr 26, 2007
I, like everyone else, used my PSN ID. It requested the same info as your PS3 so it was pretty specific. There should be no confusion.
Message 20 of 21 (28 Views)
0 Likes