Fender Bender
3390 posts

Re: Home Beta Problems

May 3, 2007

Can PSPRun PS2 Games wrote:
(sorry for double posting again) but yes Icecold I did get the e-mail last week and have been watching my email and the playstation store like a hawk for the past little while.

Just checking, thanks!
Message 21 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

May 3, 2007
I got it and am also unable to connect, I guess we'll have to wait till 8pm tonight (hope it's Est.)

PSU member since 1999
GAP member since 2003
RLS member since 2007
PSN ID: Deathalo
Home Beta Tester
Message 22 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

May 3, 2007
i also cannot connect to the home beta servers but im very dissapionted to see that it only comes in 720p. was hoping that sony would put it at 1080p but im sure ill get over it once i start using home beta
Message 23 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

May 3, 2007
I'm also having the same problem. I hope it lets me log in soon.
Message 24 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

May 3, 2007

Really? Because when I went to start it up there were 54 people out of the 15000 slots already in and playing so I'm not sure if you're right. Its wierd because it can connect enough that I can see that there are definately people in there, but it keeps saying Network Error: Could not connect to the server. Very strange.......

The 54 people were probably mods and people part of the SCEE.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 25 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

May 3, 2007

Assassination33 wrote:
i also cannot connect to the home beta servers but im very dissapionted to see that it only comes in 720p. was hoping that sony would put it at 1080p but im sure ill get over it once i start using home beta

Remember this is just a beta maybe by release it will be running in 1080p
Message 26 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

May 3, 2007

Hey guys I just got accepted to the home beta, downloaded it, and then started it up, only to find that it kept telling me that it couldn't connect to the server!!! Is anyone else having this problem, and if so how do we fix it?

Everyone seems to be having this problem...as another poster said, most likely these people are just internal SCEE or SCEA mods preparing for opening the servers. A post from a Mod here in my other thread said that the Beta forum will open soon.
Shame On Sony
Message 27 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8257 posts

May 3, 2007

TristanMike wrote:

Hey guys I just got accepted to the home beta, downloaded it, and then started it up, only to find that it kept telling me that it couldn't connect to the server!!! Is anyone else having this problem, and if so how do we fix it?

Everyone seems to be having this problem...as another poster said, most likely these people are just internal SCEE or SCEA mods preparing for opening the servers. A post from a Mod here in my other thread said that the Beta forum will open soon.

I know I mentioned something about a private forum coming up in an earlier post of mine, but to clarify, I was basing that on how the past betas have been run, however, this may not be the usual beta, so I can't say for sure there will be a private forum. I guess in time we will all be informed.

Message 28 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

May 3, 2007

BFrosty wrote:

TristanMike wrote:

I know I mentioned something about a private forum coming up in an earlier post of mine, but to clarify, I was basing that on how the past betas have been run, however, this may not be the usual beta, so I can't say for sure there will be a private forum. I guess in time we will all be informed.

Ahhhh, thanx for the clarification sir !
Shame On Sony
Message 29 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3344 posts

May 3, 2007

BFrosty wrote:

TristanMike wrote:

It makes sense.  Let's remmeber that home it's already an online communuty where we can comunicate.  We may not need a board to communicate if we already do it using home.
Image hosting by Photobucket
PSN ID: Demayor - Feel free to add me -
Message 30 of 37 (9 Views)
0 Likes