Apr 18 2007
By: QCVic Treasure Hunter 6880 posts

Home Beta Hype!

10 replies 7 views Edited Apr 18, 2007
I know a lot of people were excited as I was when you heard about the Home Beta starting this month. Then I see people putting speculation dates(especially on the 24th). Personally I wish sign-ups would start, but I'm not betting an any dates (anymore). I'll just check everyday until it pops up.

I do have a question though. Is the PS3 updating this Thursday. I don't get online as much so If anyone knows anything about this can you let me know?

--Thanks
Photobucket
Message 1 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Re: Home Beta Hype!

Apr 18, 2007
For a lot of poeple, the only thing that's going to be worse than waiting for the homebeta website to start accepting applications will be the suffering people go through waiting to hear any news on their acceptance.

(PSN: CraigHwk)
Message 2 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2933 posts

Apr 18, 2007
Too many people have been saying they know everything. For all we know, it could have started already, but people have to sign an agreement saying they'll keep their mouthes shut.
LittleBigPlanet
Message 3 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3705 posts

Apr 18, 2007
Very true.
Message 4 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Apr 18, 2007

QCVic wrote:
I know a lot of people were excited as I was when you heard about the Home Beta starting this month. Then I see people putting speculation dates(especially on the 24th). Personally I wish sign-ups would start, but I'm not betting an any dates (anymore). I'll just check everyday until it pops up.

I do have a question though. Is the PS3 updating this Thursday. I don't get online as much so If anyone knows anything about this can you let me know?

--Thanks

PS Store DOES update every thrusday....

0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14204 posts

Apr 18, 2007
it's possible the trial has already started in Asia. There is a big Home Beta Trial logo in the top right corner of the Hong Kong store. I'm not sure about the Jp store. It's not a clickable link for me but if it's based on location of your IP address then they would know I'm in the states.
Message 6 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Yeah I wanna play this it looks pretty fun.

Apr 18, 2007
Yeah I wanna play this it looks pretty fun.
Proud owner of the greatest system in the world, The PS3.
Message 7 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2973 posts

Re: Yeah I wanna play this it looks pretty fun.

Apr 18, 2007
Actually its not a game but an online community where you can go to meet users an socially interact with people all over the world an browse the new items that Sony will be advertising all over the community
Message 8 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 18, 2007

PS3_owns_xbox wrote:
Too many people have been saying they know everything. For all we know, it could have started already, but people have to sign an agreement saying they'll keep their mouthes shut.

If it has already started, that means the Home Beta Trial site is a hoax, and hundreds of people wasted weeks trying their luck on the page.

In other words, the beta hasn't even opened for registration yet. The site is yet to change

Message 9 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1072 posts

Apr 18, 2007
Oh I don't think there's any doubt that there's already people testing the service who aren't able to say a thing about it.  Sony just hasn't opened registrations for a wider scale beta test.

Don't worry. It's coming.

(PSN: CraigHwk)
Message 10 of 11 (7 Views)
0 Likes