Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Re: Home Beta: Either Now or Never

May 4, 2007
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It can go both way, it depends on what you are tryign to get out o the beta. are you just trying to experience the beta or actually give feeback to make the Home interface better for the rest. I am personally still very interested. i would like to give as much input as possible. it makes a better product for me when it comes out.

i hope they have littlebigplanet, and killzone beta .. o yeah warhawk too.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

============================================================
Samsung HL-S5687W (56" 1080P HDTV)
PS3 60 GB
Resistance, Motorstorm, COD3, NBA Street, Fight Night, NBA 2K7
PSN ID: IceCold (Please let me know who you are when you send a request)
Folding@home: Folding B3YOND (55942)

Most people who beta never give feedback. I like the way you think and would like to add you to my friends list. Be looking out for me: Raygunz.
Message 11 of 18 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2101 posts

May 4, 2007

rayaguilar wrote:
I agree! One thing, I can almost bet my life that people who got the beta dont deserve it! I have spent so much money to buy this unit and then spending more money at the store. I have used my PS3 more than most. I have folded for countless hours, my profile is always logged in even though I am at work. Still as Sony always does, they fail to recognize the gamers who matter most. My buddy was one of the lucky ones to get the home beta and he does not play at all. I call him all the time and just about beg him to get on Motorstorm or Resistance and yet he gets the beta? WTH!

A loyal fan

Message Edited by rayaguilar on 05-04-2007 12:06 PM

Right. I see your commitment and dedication, and how the beta slots were chosen will forever be a mystery to most, if not all of us. All we can do is hope that Sony knows what they are doing, because what a disapointment it would be to see the final product turn out to be absolutely terrible.  As for me, I'm done with Beta's because of all this lost time checking the site when in the end random emails were just given out. Now, If Home blows my mind in OCT, I will forgive Sony of any and all indiscretions.
Message 12 of 18 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

May 4, 2007

rayaguilar wrote:
It can go both way, it depends on what you are tryign to get out o the beta. are you just trying to experience the beta or actually give feeback to make the Home interface better for the rest. I am personally still very interested. i would like to give as much input as possible. it makes a better product for me when it comes out.

i hope they have littlebigplanet, and killzone beta .. o yeah warhawk too.

Samsung HL-S5687W (56" 1080P HDTV)
PS3 60 GB
Resistance, Motorstorm, COD3, NBA Street, Fight Night, NBA 2K7
PSN ID: IceCold (Please let me know who you are when you send a request)
Folding@home: Folding B3YOND (55942)

Most people who beta never give feedback. I like the way you think and would like to add you to my friends list. Be looking out for me: Raygunz.

cool i get off work 4 ish pst. I look for ya.
Message 13 of 18 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
666 posts

May 5, 2007
I totally thought I was "in there".... sad, I still have hopes for the second wave.
Message 14 of 18 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

May 5, 2007
Looks like there is still hope.
Message 15 of 18 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
666 posts

May 5, 2007

MESPy182 wrote:

Indeed. Great news. Take that all you "nay" sayers!!!!
Message 16 of 18 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10840 posts

May 5, 2007

MESPy182 wrote:

indeed my friend

Message 17 of 18 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

May 5, 2007
It's just a damned 3D community, anyway!  It's not a whole new game!

I can see it being disappointing if it you couldn't get into a beta test for a game the size and player magnitude like World of Warcraft, but come on!  There's not going to be that much to do!
Message 18 of 18 (6 Views)
0 Likes