Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
504 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

Feb 13, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
For those of you worried about avatar corruption. Take pics of each setting in the creator just in case. I myself have done this. Better safe than sorry^^

true.jpgmine better look the same W

 photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 51 of 107 (227 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

Feb 13, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
King, people KEEP answering you in every thread that cache data is not save data. I even, in my previous post, explained plainly to you what cache data is. You seem very confused by words that do not emanate from the voices in your head.

Learn to read. I expect that apology when Home comes up and we still have a cache Smiley Happy

I know what cache data is.  Most likely better then you.  But lets take what you said.

 

"Cache data is temporary data cached to the drive to facilitate faster access to scenes."

 

Ok?  So I used your own words to define what a cache is...  Cache date is temporary "data" saved on your PS3 there for it's "saved data".  Or do you not know what saved date is?  If not it's any data saved on your PS3 or HDD.  Now go back to what GW said...

 


Moderator.pngGlassWalls wrote:
  • With Patch 1.75 your save data will be transferred from your PS3 hard drive onto the Home Servers.
  • Once the transfer is complete Home will only read save data from the Home Servers. As such any backup data or saved data you may have on another PS3 will no longer be accessible.

If you go by what GW said right there you are wrong.  The only thing you can do is assume that GW is wrong.  As I said I've asked and GW told me that he didn't know at the time of me asking. 

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 52 of 107 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
283 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

Feb 13, 2013
Night King. I like dark chocolate and orange cremes with my apologies^^
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 53 of 107 (206 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
3846 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

Feb 13, 2013

hazu360 held forth:

 

true.jpgmine better look the same W

 ;^) Wow.

Message 54 of 107 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
283 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

Feb 13, 2013
Hazu, I meant use your phone cam or whatever to capture each setting for body, face and head. That way if you experience any character issues you can just use the pics to set all the sliders back where they were.
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 55 of 107 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/11/2012
Offline
504 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
Hazu, I meant use your phone cam or whatever to capture each setting for body, face and head. That way if you experience any character issues you can just use the pics to set all the sliders back where they were.

.........to late oh well i hopeing for the best that's all i can do. As far as we know everything is supposed to work out so ill cross my fingers and just wait i'm sure it will work out maybe a bit lag at first but yesSmiley LOL

 photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 56 of 107 (197 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
283 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

Feb 13, 2013
I wouldn't worry about it Hazu. There's been too much unwarranted doom and gloom on this board about this patch. Probably our biggest concerns tomorrow will be update day server load DCs as normal and some pricing errors Smiley Tongue
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 57 of 107 (188 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 05/26/2010
Offline
582 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

Feb 13, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
I wouldn't worry about it Hazu. There's been too much unwarranted doom and gloom on this board about this patch. Probably our biggest concerns tomorrow will be update day server load DCs as normal and some pricing errors Smiley Tongue

If you're so optimistic, why did you feel the need to take pictures of your avatar settings? That's a mildly time consuming process to undertake when one is so certain that things will be hunky dory. I'm just saying, actions speak louder than words in terms of your confidence in Home/Sony.

Message 58 of 107 (159 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Loki6669 wrote:
Night King. I like dark chocolate and orange cremes with my apologies^^

Fact after fact and you still think your right how sad.  You could not even post one fact.  Smiley Sad

 

I should also point out that I'm not even in this argument your fighting with what GW posted.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 59 of 107 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
283 posts
 

Re: Home 1.75 update

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013
Burmecian, I was raised "be prepared" and "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". I am VERY optimistic about this update.

I also don't think anyone is going to attempt a home invasion tonight, but I still locked my door^^

EDIT: It took me less than 5 minutes to snap those character creator pics. Didn't see it as either time consuming or a big inconvenience.
-60GB RIP 4-15-2010-
Message 60 of 107 (138 Views)