Jun 05 2013
By: Sweet2525 Last Guardian 9265 posts

Hollywood Hills apt blunder this weeks update

57 replies 745 views Edited Jun 5, 2013

Why would they make most of us rebuy those items again to get the night version of that apt. Now I cant get the apt. I have all those items already and I am for sure not going to spend tons of money on items I have already. Can anyone shed some light on this..Who thinks this stuff out. Everyone who owns that apt go check. I have the camera already and the light and the chairs..What gives ?

Message 1 of 58 (745 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Re: Hollywood Hills apt blunder this weeks update

Jun 5, 2013
I was never going to pay for a space I already have to just have it at night. It could have been update to be like a granzella space. So for me this was just a free update to my most use space. So no complaints from me.
Message 2 of 58 (716 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Not to mention music does not play throughout the space.

photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Message 3 of 58 (715 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Jun 5, 2013
so my space I own already is already updated is what your saying..I am a bit lost
Message 4 of 58 (704 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
so my space I own already is already updated is what your saying..I am a bit lost

The new spaces come with apartment/club combinatioins. There are separate day and night bundles as well as a mega bundle that includes all of them. Those already owning the day time space were supposed to get a discount on the bundle for 14.99. Seems someone hasn't priced things right this morning.

Furthermore why they have an Open House for the day version of the space is a mystery to me. I own that and certainly didn't need an open house to see it again. 

Message 5 of 58 (699 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6033 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Why would they make most of us rebuy those items again to get the night version of that apt. Now I cant get the apt. I have all those items already and I am for sure not going to spend tons of money on items I have already. Can anyone shed some light on this..Who thinks this stuff out. Everyone who owns that apt go check. I have the camera already and the light and the chairs..What gives ?

I totally agree with you. I already have most of those items. I would love to have the night version but I can't see spending the money only to have duplicates of things I already have just to get a night time version. I'll just wear my dark shades when I visit the space.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 6 of 58 (682 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6033 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

The new spaces come with apartment/club combinatioins. There are separate day and night bundles as well as a mega bundle that includes all of them. Those already owning the day time space were supposed to get a discount on the bundle for 14.99. Seems someone hasn't priced things right this morning.

Furthermore why they have an Open House for the day version of the space is a mystery to me. I own that and certainly didn't need an open house to see it again. 

Excuse my Sunday school language but someone screwed the pooch on this one.Woman Indifferent

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 58 (664 Views)
Last Guardian
9265 posts

Jun 5, 2013

cinemagraph-gif_Ivegotagreatambitiontodieofexhaustionratherthanboredom-ThomasCarlyle_zps16466c22.gifthanks black magic woman...glad ya agree

Message 8 of 58 (652 Views)
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Jun 5, 2013
Discount at $15? For a skin to a space we already own? Laughable.
Message 9 of 58 (651 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 5, 2013

Everything Loot did makes sense. They updated the original space with swimming and upped the price, throwing in a couple of extra items in the deal. Previous owners get the updated swimming at no charge; how many personal spaces ever get updates after they've been released?

They also added a night-time version, which is treated as a separate space. The same thing was done when a night-time version of the Summer House was offered by nDreams.

Message 10 of 58 (647 Views)