Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Re: Hollywood Hills apt blunder this weeks update

Jun 5, 2013

I stopped buying apartments, all they are doing now is releasing updated versions of the same Müll.....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 58 (356 Views)
Last Guardian
9570 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Image20120403053710265.jpgyou all hit the nail on the head..Fight the power..

Message 22 of 58 (348 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 5, 2013

anojam wrote:

I really like the EOD radio accessible near the entrance to the patio from the foyer. Music plays throughout the space.

That's pretty nice, but is it only that one tweenie bopper station or is it that I don't have an upgraded radio?

Unable to change radio stations.    Smiley Frustrated

Oh crap, it just went from hiphop to country. Talk about Jumpin' Genres.  Smiley Surprised 

Message 23 of 58 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6367 posts

Jun 5, 2013

How ironic the company is name LOOT. They sure want to LOOT our pockets.Woman TongueWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 24 of 58 (330 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jun 5, 2013

I was really looking forward to this space, thinking that it was going to be 4.99. At 9.99 I can't justify it, I don't have friends over to watch movies and I won the radio bundle if I feel like having a party. I have no interest in the club space, and while I wouldn't mind having the items in the Ultimate bundle I could go buy many full games for less than 20 dollars. I get my Home money through surveys and I am only allowed one 25 dollar card every 3 months, no way can I justify it as three months of work. Smiley Happy Developers need to take a clue from Steam, selling your stuff cheaper makes more people want to buy very large quantities of it. I would be curious to know how high the profits for nDreams were when that had that sale last month. Since no one ever has sales I am sure a lot of people bought a ton of stuff they normally wouldn't myself included. For 10 dollars at that sale I got 2 apartments (one of which is halping me get my max level in Aurora), a whole bunch of shoes with 4 heels LMOs, and a bundle of 4 colors of moon shoe LMO. Swimming and all over music don't seem like much of a deal comparitively. I heard someone say that the radio is locked to one station like the free one is, I don't know if that is true they may have been playing with it in the open house which is, indeed, locked on one station. If so that is even worse, the free station is crap and drops the n word constantly, I find it a very annoying choice as the sample station. Maybe the goal was to pick something no one likes in order to get them to buy a Loot radio just to listen to something tolerable.

Message 25 of 58 (320 Views)
Splicer
37 posts

Jun 5, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

anojam wrote:

I really like the EOD radio accessible near the entrance to the patio from the foyer. Music plays throughout the space.

That's pretty nice, but is it only that one tweenie bopper station or is it that I don't have an upgraded radio?

Unable to change radio stations.    Smiley Frustrated

Oh crap, it just went from hiphop to country. Talk about Jumpin' Genres.  Smiley Surprised 

You have to scroll to the right in the music section to go to the music channels, otherwise you are stuck on free radio.

Message 26 of 58 (314 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6367 posts

Jun 5, 2013

It's just my opinion but I think LOOT should of updated the space either for free or a small fee like maybe $4.99 for folks that already own the space. Sure sell a bundle packages  for those that don't have the space yet. That would seem fair. Seems like everything is geared toward bundles now a days doesn't even pay to buy single items anymore since their price is almost as high as the bundle.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 27 of 58 (299 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

Image20120403053710265.jpgyou all hit the nail on the head..Fight the power..

What does this picture have to do with the Hollywood Hills apartment?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 28 of 58 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Even with the built-in features, I can't justify $10 for a clubhouse when I already own the personal space. At $4.99, I certainly would have bought one, as I've been looking for a new clubhouse skin and this would have been a great option. At $6.99 I would have given it strong consideration.

I can understand the cost, given all of the features it offers, but it's a much better deal for someone who doesn't own any Hollywood Hills spaces, EODs or radios. For me, as a veteran Home user, there just isn't enough of a value add here to make the sale.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 29 of 58 (266 Views)
First Son
3 posts

CHEAP MONEY GRUBBING MOVE ON PS HOME!!!!

Jun 6, 2013

OH! SO YOU CAN GIVE US A SINGLE YACHT WITH OMNI-TIME CHANGING, BUT OHHHHHHH!!!! NO SINGLE HOLLYWOOD HOUSE WITH BOTH DAY AND NIGHT?!!! WE GOTTA PAY EXTRA FOR A SEPERATE NIGHT HOUSE THAT'S EXACTLY THE SAME HOUSE, AND FOR MORE THAN THE DAY HOUSE?!!!!! OH GEE-WIZ, THAT SOUNDS FAIR!!!!!!!! Smiley Mad

Message 30 of 58 (283 Views)