Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: Hogsmeade House personal apartment

May 30, 2013
LOL my bank account would've been happier if I hadn't spent the money on a place that won't even let me put something as simple as the Free LOOT radio in it -_-;;; Oh and that disables chatting of course. *sigh*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 61 of 66 (295 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

I guess some people would be happy with the place, and if it was a reward I would try to get it, but for the price, and me not being able to control what I put in it, I don't see it worth the purchase price, they should lower the price, or give people a good reason for buying it. I hate to say it, but from the discription of this place, it sucks, I don't see me buying this one.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 62 of 66 (269 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 4, 2013
The house in hogsmeade is supposed to be like the ones in the books. They are separate from the outside world and are secret. Only wizards who wish to meet in secret could do so here and communicate in other means. Or so I was told by someone in the hogwarts train. Lame. They should have advertised this. But naturally, if they did the spaces wouldn't sell. And we know Sony wasn't having that
Message 63 of 66 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 4, 2013
The furniture bundles were also crappy for almost 8 bucks each. Not to mention left your house looking empty considering all you'd get were two sofas a chair two small ugly tables and crappy knick knacks
Message 64 of 66 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 4, 2013
And for what it's worth I'm a huge pottermore fan. I find the spaces enjoyable but very "rushed" I'll say since half a**ed isn't going to fly here lol Jk would def be disappointed. In my opinion shed demand her name taken off it. I know she has to sign her permission to develop this to Sony but if she actually saw the finished product she'd prob demand the project be revamped and everyone refunded
Message 65 of 66 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
582 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 4, 2013

DeadONsight666x wrote:
The furniture bundles were also crappy for almost 8 bucks each. Not to mention left your house looking empty considering all you'd get were two sofas a chair two small ugly tables and crappy knick knacks

Regarding those knick knacks, I noticed in the trailer there seemed to be a lot of little items shown that were not listed in the furniture bundle descriptions, such as the table items and the fireplace bellows (fire blower thing). Do the bundles come with extra unlisted items, or do they come "free" with the apartment, or is it currently not possible to get items like the bellows?

Message 66 of 66 (183 Views)
0 Likes