Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: Hogsmeade House personal apartment

May 29, 2013

Can someone take a picture of the space please. 

Message 21 of 66 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 29, 2013

madouda wrote:

CAUTION :  You cannot use any other furnitures but the imposed one from SONY Pottermore.

I am not a happy person right now.

Further more i cannot use my camera to film the place & post it online.

I would like a refund !!  

You can't even use the camera? What is the reasoning behind that in a personal space? That is really not going to make users happy to say the least. I know I won't consider buying it now. 

Message 22 of 66 (310 Views)
Sackboy
297 posts

May 29, 2013
Anyone buy it yet?
Message 23 of 66 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

Can someone take a picture of the space please. 

There are a number of pictures of this space in the OP of this thread. The personal space is also shown in the promotional video. 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Huge-Pottermore-Update-Impressions/td-p/4049...

Message 24 of 66 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

May 29, 2013

Six fifty for a gimped space? Either someone's taken complete leave of their senses, or it comes with Emma Watson's phone number.

I'm going to assume the former, and while I don't generally shout "FAIL!" I believe that is warranted here. Personal spaces at this point should be doing more for the same amount of money, not doing less for more.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 25 of 66 (299 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

May 29, 2013

madouda wrote:

CAUTION :  You cannot use any other furnitures but the imposed one from SONY Pottermore.

I am not a happy person right now.

Further more i cannot use my camera to film the place & post it online.

I would like a refund !!  

Sweet! Gosh, this place just keeps getting better and better! I am blown away by how absolutely AMAZING this place is! Makes stuff like Cutteridge and City of Flowers seem absolutely PRIMITIVE by comparison! Smiley Surprised

Seriously though,  I am sorry you had to find out the hard way madouda. Good luck with getting a refund despite the fact that these limitations are not listed before purchase. I never ended up getting one for Lock-a-doodle so it seems unlikely. 

Message 26 of 66 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
297 posts

May 29, 2013
Omg just read up. Not buying it. Really big fail in their part not letting us wear anything we want in our PAID FOR apartment.
Message 27 of 66 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
430 posts

May 29, 2013

At this price, I believe it's unacceptable to impose all those restrictions to a personal space.

Especially, when there is no info regarding it under the picture before buying.

I'm seriously considering for the 1st. Time calling SONY to try getting a refund for misleading.    

Message 28 of 66 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 29, 2013

madouda wrote:

At this price, I believe it's unacceptable to impose all those restrictions to a personal space.

Especially, when there is no info regarding it under the picture before buying.

I'm seriously considering for the 1st. Time calling SONY to try getting a refund for misleading.    

It's a personal space you pay for. You should be able to use anything you want in it. This is really disappointing. They should have given the space away if they are going to restrict what you can do. At the very least it should be clearly stated in the description.

I would be very upset if I purchased this to find out I was limited in what I can do. I suspect there are going to be a lot of upset users who purchased this without knowing.

Message 29 of 66 (279 Views)
Wastelander
430 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

Keep in mind :

You can't change outfit but Pottermore clothing line ( Ranging from 0.99 & up )

You can't use any other furniture but Pottermore furniture line ( at 7.99 each pack ) I believe there is 4 packs available.

You can't use your Observer camera,BBC camera or Loot camera.

You can't use group chat Only local chat.

The place is a duplex which is a much smaller knock off of the Bramblenook Farm personal space from Juggernaut without having access to the outside & all the activities to do. 

Message 30 of 66 (275 Views)