Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: Hi Its My Birthday Today Will You Give Me EU PSN Card

May 13, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

As title of thread indicates it is my birthday today and I would like someone to give me a EU psn card so I can buy WinterWonderLand space in EU.  I would buy it myself but my credit card does not work in EU.  I know a lot of you are kind and generous people and believe that it is better to give than receive.  So now is your chance to brighten someone's day and feel good about yourself.  I guarantee I will appreciate it and perhaps be a more generous person myself in the future.  Also why isnt WinterWonderLand available here?  Oh and by the way my EU name is :    shamsixty9      And  please disregard my thread about begging on the forum if you cant beat them join them I have always said.   Be generous and prevent future Grinches from multiplying.

It seems to be Foreign Home Troll Exchange Day today and I don't believe the NA boards have really done their part yet. I suggest you post that request here: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/bd-p/b_EN_PS3_Home.

I recommend treating them with the same fondness and admiration that you demonstrated towards our friends from Japan. Heart

Message 21 of 34 (158 Views)
Wastelander
430 posts

May 13, 2013

Sure...Shamelessixty9  man ! lol

Oh....And happy birthday !    Woman Very Happy

Message 22 of 34 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

May 13, 2013

"To give a total stranger money is ludicrous and an insult to one's intelligence.  It also encourages people to be worthless and be freeloaders.  It needs to stop immediately.  People used to have something called a "work ethic" apparently maybe this is no longer fashionable.  If you cant afford a couple bucks to buy something in Home you need to get a job or at worst ask your parents."

That's a direct quote from your other thread. Is this thread supposed to be a joke or something? Unbelievable. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 23 of 34 (135 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 13, 2013
It is meant to be a joke. I'd imagine it was to prove their point Smiley Tongue

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 24 of 34 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

May 13, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

"To give a total stranger money is ludicrous and an insult to one's intelligence.  It also encourages people to be worthless and be freeloaders.  It needs to stop immediately.  People used to have something called a "work ethic" apparently maybe this is no longer fashionable.  If you cant afford a couple bucks to buy something in Home you need to get a job or at worst ask your parents."

That's a direct quote from your other thread. Is this thread supposed to be a joke or something? Unbelievable. 

I assumed all of the OP's threads were suppossed to be jokes. They just aren't very good ones.

Message 25 of 34 (126 Views)
Fender Bender
2996 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

I wanted to make a joke about this and my recent birthday, but asking for money from anyone, especially strangers, just isn't funny.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 26 of 34 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

May 13, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

**bleep** I wish I had that kind of free time. 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 27 of 34 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2996 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

I don't think it was. Here's why:

AbysmalDawna: "And  please disregard my thread about begging on the forum if you cant beat them join them I have always said.   Be generous and prevent future Grinches from multiplying."

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 28 of 34 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

May 13, 2013

And if i had a Japan YEN card i could get that Hatsune Miku outfit i been wanting for the past four plus years!  But nope don't have a YEN card and no one ever seems to give me any.... Aww!

Poor Miku!

Smiley Sad

If only someone would do so... But i know that will never happen! 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 29 of 34 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

May 13, 2013
Yikes lol. And I thought I was a bit crazy!

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 30 of 34 (99 Views)
0 Likes