Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Hi Its My Birthday Today Will You Give Me EU PSN Card

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Here is a 50 pound one. I don't have smaller. Can you refund the change? Smiley Wink

That's not a fifty pound card, lol. That's a fifty Euro card.

Oh thank you for the correction... see how many I buy across the pond. Smiley Wink

You're welcome. If she has her EU account set up for the UK, then she'll need PSN cards that have this symbol, £, that is for pounds.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 34 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 13, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

I'll give you threefilly!! Smiley Tongue

3filly

Haha, thanks for posting this, Ed.

I was going to post it, if you hadn't.

Message 12 of 34 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

May 13, 2013
Hi op you always go to the bank and say it my birthday where my money and see how far that go"s lmao lol. here is 1800 number 1800 I need money fast lmao lol. smiles

Message 13 of 34 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

May 13, 2013
lol, if only it was so simple, then I'd ask people to give me US PSN cards for a belated birthday present, seeing as I didn't have a PS3 at the time, and my birthday was a couple months ago.

Sadly, one of the lessons I learned in life is that most people aren't willing to give a complete stranger money just because they ask for it.
Message 14 of 34 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
May 13, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

I'll give you threefilly!! Smiley Tongue

3filly

I wanna has tree-fitty!! Man Very Happy

bobs fed signature
Message 15 of 34 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

May 13, 2013
Should've planned ahead, you know your special day was fastly approaching. You're looking in the wrong place.
Message 16 of 34 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
86 posts

May 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Here is a 50 pound one. I don't have smaller. Can you refund the change? Smiley Wink

That's Euro's, not Pound Sterling.

Transgender. Male pronouns please! (he/him/his/Lee)
Message 17 of 34 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2998 posts

May 13, 2013

ChrisHighwind wrote:
lol, if only it was so simple, then I'd ask people to give me US PSN cards for a belated birthday present, seeing as I didn't have a PS3 at the time, and my birthday was a couple months ago.

Sadly, one of the lessons I learned in life is that most people aren't willing to give a complete stranger money just because they ask for it.

I find it sad that you think it's sad that people don't give complete strangers money just because they ask for it.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 18 of 34 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 13, 2013

Hopefully your friends on home will give you something, even if it is just good wishes. I wish it was easier to find trustworthy places to get out of region PSN cards, I used a place over the Christmas season, recommended by a big company. Sent them $70 for what I thought would be 2 Uk cards, they sent 2 US $20 cards, I was busy with other things and didn't want to fight, I won't use them again though  : /

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 19 of 34 (159 Views)
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

May 13, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

As title of thread indicates it is my birthday today and I would like someone to give me a EU psn card so I can buy WinterWonderLand space in EU.  I would buy it myself but my credit card does not work in EU.  I know a lot of you are kind and generous people and believe that it is better to give than receive.  So now is your chance to brighten someone's day and feel good about yourself.  I guarantee I will appreciate it and perhaps be a more generous person myself in the future.  Also why isnt WinterWonderLand available here?  Oh and by the way my EU name is :    shamsixty9      And  please disregard my thread about begging on the forum if you cant beat them join them I have always said.   Be generous and prevent future Grinches from multiplying.

8f2.gif

Message 20 of 34 (138 Views)