Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Re: Hey y'all, what've I missed?

Oct 26, 2013

GM0530 wrote:

I got the teeth but when i put them on my avi they can't be seen. Its as if my avi isn't wearing them at all.

You mean like how teeth are supposed to be... inside your mouth?  

If you want to see them or your normal teeth, do an animation that opens your mouth - like R1 Yawn.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 11 of 19 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Oct 26, 2013
D31
Message 12 of 19 (168 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Thanks y'all, for all the replies. Looks like I got some work to do if I wants me some rewards before Halloween's over! Smiley Happy

Off-topic: How's everybody been? Hope all is well with you! Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 13 of 19 (143 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 28, 2013

I've been angry at the lack of new arcade machines. Halloween's been fun, tho.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 14 of 19 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Yeah I'm good too Star glad you are as well. These forums are getting seemingly more and more quiet daily so its good to see you back. PS4s impending release/FF14/& GTAV probably have something to do with that though...
Support Forums
Message 15 of 19 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 28, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Yeah I'm good too Star glad you are as well. These forums are getting seemingly more and more quiet daily so its good to see you back. PS4s impending release/FF14/& GTAV probably have something to do with that though...

Even though this is looming in the horizon (I'll not be partaking until y'all rich folk discover and help them work out the bugs, thank you veddy mush Smiley Wink), I've a sneaking suspicion that the PS3 will still see an influx of consumers due to the price's potential drop, and Home itself might see many a new face, curious as to what the Home logo does, as I did over 4 years ago... Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 16 of 19 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Oct 28, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

I've been angry at the lack of new arcade machines. Halloween's been fun, tho.

Gotta say, I'm in total agreement with you there. Spent quite a bit of my youth basking in the glow of arcade neon and flashing screens, and re-building that type of environment in the Neptune Suite brought me much pleasure. Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 17 of 19 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 28, 2013

I really can't say enough for the second floor of GZ Burger as an arcade space. A lot of boardwalks, malls and even some downtowns had upstairs arcades back in the day, and it's a perfect layout if you want to recreate that.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 18 of 19 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 28, 2013
I have my arcade in GZ Burger set up due to Hearit's suggestion months back and it does work very well but currently my favorite place for all things cabinet is the Mystic Arcade space. I thought it was well worth the price and the purchase comes with a shirt and wallhanging theatre poster (that you can use as a picture frame) and is smaller than GZ Burger so you can spend all those slots on pure cabinets instead of kitchen equipment/dining tables etc.
Just a nice alternative I thought I would give a shout out too Smiley Happy I hope Code Mystics come out with more content one day.
Support Forums
Message 19 of 19 (96 Views)
0 Likes