Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: Hey there lil fella...Now how did you end up in my world...Rory :)

Jan 17, 2013

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

Hey guys. 

I was in Home today and went to one of my beautiful personal spaces and was getting ready to do some photo shoots, when this lil fella came into my life. He just came out of the blue and I believe I had visited some spaces earlier. I checked my XMB, to see if I had gotten any gift machine pressie, but to no avail. I had gotten nothing at all....So how did this lil fella end up in my world in pshome.

His name is Rory and he just magically appeared in my lil world tonight. Ain't he cute Smiley Happy 

Utoh it looks Hungry... And i think ur it's next meal... RUN......

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 11 of 19 (191 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Rory is pretty cute. I would even watch a machinima starring his little dino self ^_^ anybody remember Gon the dinosaur from manga and also Tekken? DCS heres looking your way, I know you love Tekken..
Support Forums
Message 12 of 19 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Jan 17, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Raven_Croft75 wrote:

Hey guys. 

I was in Home today and went to one of my beautiful personal spaces and was getting ready to do some photo shoots, when this lil fella came into my life. He just came out of the blue and I believe I had visited some spaces earlier. I checked my XMB, to see if I had gotten any gift machine pressie, but to no avail. I had gotten nothing at all....So how did this lil fella end up in my world in pshome.

His name is Rory and he just magically appeared in my lil world tonight. Ain't he cute Smiley Happy 

Utoh it looks Hungry... And i think ur it's next meal... RUN......

Hehehe Smiley Happy Yeah I havent fed it yet...I will do that once psn and home opens up again.....Smiley Happy 

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 19 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Jan 18, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Rory is pretty cute. I would even watch a machinima starring his little dino self ^_^ anybody remember Gon the dinosaur from manga and also Tekken? DCS heres looking your way, I know you love Tekken..

Yea he is cute and when I got him I was like...Companion or ornament...ahh crap ornament...lol...I love him xoxox Smiley Happy  I havent seen that tv show. I ought to check it out on youtube. Smiley Happy 

Anyway here is brand new pic I took to say thank you to my friend who got it for me...Its in my Xi Continuum personal space Smiley Happy 

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 19 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Jan 18, 2013
I read the title of this thread in Butters voice.
Message 15 of 19 (125 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Jan 18, 2013

pumpkinkarver115 wrote:
I read the title of this thread in Butters voice.

Hehehehe...Smiley Happy  I actually would like to hear Butters voice saying my title Smiley Happy 

Message 16 of 19 (108 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Jan 19, 2013

I didn't know you could send items without sending the message in the end.

Perish_Song
Message 17 of 19 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Perish_Song wrote:

I didn't know you could send items without sending the message in the end.

Yeah me neither.....I will call this gift the Mystery gift Smiley Happy I know the sender thou...but still its a mystery....Smiley Happy 

Message 18 of 19 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 19, 2013

awww so cute!

Message 19 of 19 (66 Views)