Hekseville Citizen
278 posts

Re: Hey Homeling. Free Homelings Headextender from LKPD

Sep 24, 2012

Homelings are THRILLED about this! We did know it was coming but had no idea of the exact date.  Bacon companion and Homeling Head Extender in the same month! It's truly GLORIOUS to be a Homeling and we LOVE Lockwood!

Message 11 of 49 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Re: Hey Homeling. Free Homelings Headextender from LKWD

Sep 24, 2012

al2009man wrote:

find your inner Homeling with the Free Homelings Headextender in the X7 Store (early as it is!)

Nice it is free but why would I want to look like a bald headed weirdo?

Message 12 of 49 (431 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 24, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

al2009man wrote:

find your inner Homeling with the Free Homelings Headextender in the X7 Store (early as it is!)

Nice it is free but why would I want to look like a bald headed weirdo?

Well it certainly works for the Homelings and for many who want to develop costumes for Machinima (films) and other types of events. Could be a great halloween item as well mixed with other items. 

Message 13 of 49 (427 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Sep 24, 2012

They must be getting smarting if their heads are growing! With the new Locomotion animations, imagine their gatherings with 20+ flying Homelings or better yet... have 20+ Homelings chasing others around - lol!

Message 14 of 49 (423 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

Sep 24, 2012

What's fantastic about this is that a developer created an item based on a Home community group. We've seen plenty of the other direction -- user groups forming with developer clothing items/costumes as a unifying point -- but it is always fantastic to see a developer overtly acknowledge a Home community group and actually create a virtual clothing item or costume piece based on them.

And certainly the Homeling Collective is an excellent choice; they're one of Home's oldest and most-respected groups, and they have for the most part done an excellent job of weathering some truly ridiculous and undeserved adversity over the years. It is good to see this triumph take place.

Aside from the Homelings themselves, who represent a not-inconsiderable economic bloc of Home consumers, the new Homeling items from Lockwood hold sufficient appeal to anyone who wants to have a sort of generic extraterrestrial alien head costume. You could conceivably recreate Star Trek's "The Cage" in Home now!

For those newer members of this forum who are unfamiliar with the Homelings, HSM conducted some investigative journalism on them a while ago. The results were disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

NorseGamer

Editor-in-Chief, HSM

www.hsmagazine.net

Message 15 of 49 (406 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Sep 24, 2012

I should have considered becoming a homeling a long time ago, just to think of the money I would have saved in wardrobe items.  I mean thats all you wear all the time and no wardrobe freezes while trying to change.  NAAHH!!! Woman Tongue

Message 16 of 49 (397 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Sep 24, 2012

actually tsunade , i'd be willing to bet that i have more in my wardrobe than you . we aren't required to wear our uniforms at all times , just during gatherings or if a large group of us are together . there are many homelings who are VERY creative and enjoy making interesting avatars . anyhoo ... a GREAT BIG THANKS to Lockwood for making this happen ! YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 17 of 49 (388 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
278 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Great vid Norse!!! I must admit though, I'm not secretive about being a Homeling LOL! Dang proud of it in fact! And...I have quite the hooman wardrobe, just ask my credit card!

Message 18 of 49 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12467 posts

Sep 25, 2012

Captain Caveman is a ling????????

How does he get away with all that fur.......Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 49 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Sep 25, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I should have considered becoming a homeling a long time ago, just to think of the money I would have saved in wardrobe items.  I mean thats all you wear all the time and no wardrobe freezes while trying to change.  NAAHH!!! Woman Tongue

Don't worry, Tsunade.  I know Homelings that buy EVERYTHING.  I don't think you would have saved any money, either way.

Message 20 of 49 (305 Views)
0 Likes