VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Re: Here's a drunk idea

Dec 7, 2009

JVBGFR wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:
Or how about instead of that, they give us user created content and let us design, create, and sell our own products instead of having to resell our old junk. 
That's an early concept that may still come. 

in a message i sent Locust a while back(in like June) i asked if we would ever be able to design our own shirts for personal use.

to which he replied next year, maybe late this year at the earliest. obviously "late this year" isnt an option anymore, but at least its in the works(at least i hope its STILL in the works).

of course, we will never be able to sell our own things on Home.

and creating our own furniture would be quite difficult aswell. doesnt seem like a likely thing to ever happen.

Message 11 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
480 posts

Dec 7, 2009
good idea
Haven't been here in forever...as LIN, ALL HAIL CYD SINCE CB!
Message 12 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Dec 7, 2009

the_original_se wrote:

JVBGFR wrote:

ADAMPwns wrote:
Or how about instead of that, they give us user created content and let us design, create, and sell our own products instead of having to resell our old junk. 
That's an early concept that may still come. 

in a message i sent Locust a while back(in like June) i asked if we would ever be able to design our own shirts for personal use.

to which he replied next year, maybe late this year at the earliest. obviously "late this year" isnt an option anymore, but at least its in the works(at least i hope its STILL in the works).

of course, we will never be able to sell our own things on Home.

and creating our own furniture would be quite difficult aswell. doesnt seem like a likely thing to ever happen.

Hopefully, but they always make estimates and are never anywhere close. Hell, even when they have a set release date they don't make it.  

Message 13 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
565 posts

Dec 7, 2009
I'm still waiting for the user generated economy and content they promised.  I can't afford to buy Home stuff with real money but if I could somehow make money in game it'd be easier.  Though we never got the DVR functionality either.
Net neutrality is a lie. Stop acting like an idiot when you're online.
Message 14 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Dec 7, 2009

ADAMPwns wrote:

That's a great idea but they would need a way to review the item before you used it.  People could create items with trademark logos or offensive words or pictures, so if it wasn't reviewed, a whole new way of abuse would be created.
"When you are wrestling for possession of a sword, the man with the handle always wins." Neal Stephenson (Snow Crash 1992)
Message 15 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Dec 7, 2009
Good Idea... giving it away and pass our junk to the nobs.. is prefect...I can charge them 25 cent..to 50 cent
Message 16 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Dec 7, 2009
You're all drunk!
Message 17 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
480 posts

Dec 7, 2009

Fly-boi_2009 wrote:
Good Idea... giving it away and pass our junk to the nobs.. is prefect...I can charge them 25 cent..to 50 cent

if someone doesn't use their chambeer apartment, they can  give it to a noob, or sell it because of it's rarity

Message Edited by LINAC on 12-07-2009 12:28 PM
Haven't been here in forever...as LIN, ALL HAIL CYD SINCE CB!
Message 18 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes