May 12 2012
By: Dr_Do-Little Fender Bender 3270 posts

Here come another 1

19 replies 17 views Edited May 12, 2012

Try to stop by my novus Quarters before going to work this morning, guess what. GOT AN F13!!  Now Conrad i know there could be consequences. But i think that if every pshome user create 1 new thread for every disconnection, we would really have some reaction from our all mighty provider...

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 1 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28392 posts

Re: Here come another 1

May 12, 2012

This is a known issue. We have been asked to post our personal experience in this official thread so that the information can be gathered to fix the problem: Network Error Fixes, Feedback Requested

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 12, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Try to stop by my novus Quarters before going to work this morning, guess what. GOT AN F13!!  Now Conrad i know there could be consequences. But i think that if every pshome user create 1 new thread for every disconnection, we would really have some reaction from our all mighty provider...

Spamming the boards isn't helping. People in the know are aware of the issues. A fix is coming. We are all trying to work our way though the frustration. 

Message 3 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11638 posts

May 12, 2012

Keep it going.... I want to see how many times Conrad will post right after you

Message 4 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 12, 2012

Haaa! Me2

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 5 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

May 12, 2012

well i for one am sick of the errors now it's been going on for 3 weeks and still after their work on thurs. it still isn't fixed. they should have left the places they've taken out alone then we wouldn't have these issues. ever since red bull was taken out we've had this problem with the errors.

Message 6 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

May 12, 2012

Discussing a current issue many are contending with should take place on the main forum too, I don't see any active threads there and disconnect has been going on for third weekend.  We can likely count on no response , and no actions until Monday around noon pacific time, is part of this issue that should also be discussed.  Odds are discussing it openly will get locked, here or a specific thread made to discuss it.

They had over 750 posts / 30,000 views on their 4/24 error reporting we fixed it announcement, and this current one they made is growing fast.

This issue is dragging out, and impacting many.  This week we didnt even get the 2 or 3 days of non disconnect, so its been persistent since thurs May 3rd for many i know.  We fixed it announcements aside of course.

Message 7 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 12, 2012

mikelep9054 wrote:

Discussing a current issue many are contending with should take place on the main forum too, I don't see any active threads there and disconnect has been going on for third weekend.  We can likely count on no response , and no actions until Monday around noon pacific time, is part of this issue that should also be discussed.  Odds are discussing it openly will get locked, here or a specific thread made to discuss it.

They had over 750 posts / 30,000 views on their 4/24 error reporting we fixed it announcement, and this current one they made is growing fast.

This issue is dragging out, and impacting many.  This week we didnt even get the 2 or 3 days of non disconnect, so its been persistent since thurs May 3rd for many i know.  We fixed it announcements aside of course.

Nothing wrong with discussing a issue like this. I think it's appropriate. The OP however plans if I understand it correctly to start a new thread each and every time he or she has a disconnect or freeze.

Yesterday I had at least 10 on two accounts. Making separate threads for them won't get the problem resolved any quicker. I do think they have something in the works for Wednesday. Lets hope so because this is getting really old.

Message 8 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

May 12, 2012

If they follow the course they took with other unfixable things in Home, come Wed. We may just see Home pulled! Lol jk #startsnewrumor

visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Message 9 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 12, 2012

Well I'm in the process of logging in two accounts. Humm wonder what the odds are of not having a net error!

Message 10 of 20 (17 Views)
0 Likes