Wastelander
539 posts

Re: Help us pick the theme for a giftable apartment, please :)

Nov 8, 2012

well since fantasy clearly won (YIPPIE) heres a few things you might want to have as well for gift and/or sell.de_armor_sorceress_T2.jpg10b69e9b24d3381986c0a7afe37e1a2e.jpgsorceress.jpgRed_Sorceress_2_by_mizzd_stock.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 61 of 107 (725 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Nov 8, 2012

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

well since fantasy clearly won (YIPPIE) heres a few things you might want to have as well for gift and/or sell.de_armor_sorceress_T2.jpg

Love that outfit! Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 107 (716 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
575 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Looks nice, EDEA! Smiley Tongue
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 63 of 107 (713 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Nov 8, 2012

@joanna_dark_ @throb21 yes i just hope lockwood doesnt screw this up like (imo) the halloween outfits . we could certainly use more fantasy based content. dont get me wrong i love my heels and gucci bags but sometimes i want to be able to run around with a magical staff in in half naked sorceress attire lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 64 of 107 (696 Views)
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Nov 8, 2012

that is why i stated to base it iff the concept drawing...how big or small you make the turtle would be up to you.

but you could easily just make a small one room dwelling on the peak and grassy/mossy gardens around the edges.

so a baby giant sea turtle Smiley Tongue

that is unless you dont want to use the turthl cause it is being uses for someting elso, and if that is the case...please tell Smiley Wink

Message 65 of 107 (683 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Nov 8, 2012

@Hinata

I didnt know about those apartments, the one is called the party house? and the other one?

Message 66 of 107 (675 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

winter house.jpg

LockwoodVoice wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

I don't like any of the theme choices.  We have to many of the same types of personal spaces.  I myself love personal spaces but I don't like to keep buying different versions of the same space.  I think you should come up with some new and original ideas.  Think outside the box this time.  Since your asking for our opinions maybe you should start fresh and turn the 6 choices into community inspired.  Things that we would want not things you think we want.  I'll even start off with a suggestion.  I would love a space that is a winter theme. I have about 60 personal spaces but none of them is really winter.  I want something where I can run around in the snow and use all of these fire pits (Mercia- Dream Island Rewards) and other cold weather items we have.  Just my 2 cents 8)

A Winter space would certainly be appropriate for the coming months... Good suggestion Smiley Wink

Cabin-in-the-woods.jpg

How about something like these two? A nice cozy cabin in winter in the woods. And make it so we can wander through the snow, and through the woods abit too. I thought the winter vacation villa was a little over done in my opinion. We don't need some huge house. Just a simple one with lots of space outside.

bobs fed signature
Message 67 of 107 (664 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 8, 2012

If they make it too small though it might look more like the unabomber shack and less like a cabin.

Message 68 of 107 (652 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I know that. All I'm saying is it doesn't have to be big and extravagent like the winter villa was. Give us something with a little more rustic feel but not as small as a uni-bomber style shack lol.

bobs fed signature
Message 69 of 107 (649 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I know that. All I'm saying is it doesn't have to be big and extravagent like the winter villa was. Give us something with a little more rustic feel but not as small as a uni-bomber style shack lol.

It would be nice to have a place to put all my winter items such as x-mas tree's, snowmen, reindeer ect. And the place that I have them at now just doesn't work.  I like Bobsfed's idea.  We have a sunlit meadow, why not a wintery woods?  

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 70 of 107 (645 Views)