Jan 10 2014
By: LionFOX_US Monster Hunter 36 posts

Help request: Run / Skate / Surf moves, items and places

24 replies 211 views Edited Jan 10, 2014

Hey guys,

I like to ask you for help.

Here are my questions:

1.) If I buy something like skateboard, can I use it anywhere, or only in some specific places? Are they some places ideal for skateboarding, surfing and running?

2.) If I buy for example surfboard, can I use it only with locomotion? If yes, do I need locomotion and item from the same developer? If I own surfing locomotion, can I use this move with various kinds of surfboards?

3.) Should I search for packs like "item+locomotion", or there is available only to buy separate item and separate locomotion / animation?

Thanks so much for your help

Message 1 of 25 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Help request: Run / Skate / Surf moves, items and places

Jan 10, 2014

You can use the skateboard LMO almost everywhere. Clearsail gives out a free one...but the buyable one is $2 (or $3).

Surfboard is an LMO just like the skateboard can be used. No free ones though.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 25 (197 Views)
Gaming Beast
1494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2014

LionFOX_US wrote:

Hey guys,

I like to ask you for help.

Here are my questions:

1.) If I buy something like skateboard, can I use it anywhere, or only in some specific places? Are they some places ideal for skateboarding, surfing and running?

2.) If I buy for example surfboard, can I use it only with locomotion? If yes, do I need locomotion and item from the same developer? If I own surfing locomotion, can I use this move with various kinds of surfboards?

3.) Should I search for packs like "item+locomotion", or there is available only to buy separate item and separate locomotion / animation?

Thanks so much for your help

Hi there,

A very warm welcome to the forums!

Here are the answers:

A1: You can use the skateboards anywhere you want.

A2: Did not really understand this question, the surfboard is the locomotion item, as soon as you buy it, you can activate it from your inventory.

A3:The items you have mention above contain a locomotion I believe, if you refer Locomotion for dance moves for example, you will be allowed to activate either the dance moves or the locomotion item, but not both of them at the same time.

Since you want a surfboard, I will provide you with a free voucher code that will give you a complimentary Hover Disk.

Please redeem the following code: RPPB-QFNJ-DBF7.

Happy gaming!

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 3 of 25 (196 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4724 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Hey, if you're looking to use said items in specific spaces like the skateboard at VeeMee's acorn meadows... it'll have to be an item developed by VeeMee you purchase. Its best to get these items at the kiosk in the space itself if possible to be sure the LMO is compatible with the game in the space (skatepark).
Message 4 of 25 (193 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Hello and welcome LionFOX_US

Answers
1. LMOs are what we call Locomotion items. These can be found in your inventory like companions and allow us functionality (dances/poses/transportation/etc.) that can be used in any public space. Ndreams and VeeMee/Element make skateboard LMOs and these can be used in any public space.

VeeMee also has a skatepark located in their park named Acorn Meadows Park. To access this area, you need to specifically buy one of the park skateboards. You can find them for sale at the skatepark entrance.

2. The only surfboard LMO is the Billabong one made by VeeMee. This you can use anywhere with any clothing.
Their are handheld surfboard items but they are for looks only and held in your hand. You do not ride these ones, only the LMO will allow you to ride.

3. Some LMOs come individually and some in bundles. The bundles usually are there to save some cash instead of buying individually.

Hope that helps a little
Support Forums
Message 5 of 25 (190 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Thank you for answers and for welcome.

Yes, this helps, but I guess surfboard is for use only in places with water, or am I wrong?

But this water places I have seen are with no waves, so I was think of some special space with sea which would be dedicated for this surfboard use.

Back to running. Do you know about some place with long roads or something ideal for jogging?

Message 6 of 25 (167 Views)
Gaming Beast
1494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2014

Hi Lion,

I have just responded your other thread. Add me so I can gift you the yellow shorts and show you some spaces for jogging.

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 7 of 25 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Jogging:

Home Tycoon would be an ideal place to gran some virtual cardio.

Acorn Park is another spot, if you wish to see more greenery.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 8 of 25 (159 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jan 10, 2014

torag365 wrote:

Hi Lion,

I have just responded your other thread. Add me so I can gift you the yellow shorts and show you some spaces for jogging.

Hi torag,

Thanks for both answers. I´m new not only in this forum, but also in Home, so I´m not sure how it works.

Correct me please, if I´m wrong. I must first find you there, then send you a friend request and if you send me an invitation and we are both online at the same time, I can use your invitation. OK?

Message 9 of 25 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Aeryn_James wrote:
Jogging:

Home Tycoon would be an ideal place to gran some virtual cardio.

Acorn Park is another spot, if you wish to see more greenery.

Thank you, Aeryn_James

Message 10 of 25 (149 Views)