Oct 05 2012
By: TC9I5_UK Sackboy 452 posts

Help finding a piece for my Halloween costume

[ Edited ]
5 replies 197 views Edited Oct 5, 2012

I have been lookin in but can't seem too find a biker vest in the stores. I could've swore there was a biker vest w/ a plain t-shirt, either im losin my mind or it was removed.  I know theres a few biker type leather jackets, i already own most of those & its not really the style im lookin for. My plan is too dress up like the character Opie off of Sons of Anarchy (on Home & in real world). If anyone knows which store i can find a biker vest in I would appreciate it. Happy Halloween

Message 1 of 6 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: Help finding a piece for my Halloween costume

Oct 5, 2012
It's threads. Leather jacket with a white tee. Under coats.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 2 of 6 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Oct 5, 2012

TY for the info,. i think i already have that 1 but i'll take another look,.. i thought @ 1 time there was a leather vest (bikers use the phrase "colors") for sale, lol maybe my hopes for this costume idea had me imagining it,.. hopefully i can find it or something similar, if not then the jacket you mentioned was my backup plan. preciate the help 

Message 3 of 6 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

double post. Edit

- Restless Dreams.
Message 4 of 6 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Oct 5, 2012
There's the Lockwood 1950's look outfit. Was on sale but not any longer. It has a nice jacket with an eagle stitch in the back. Try under costumes. There's lots of leather attire there too. I got lots of leather gear. If your interested o may be able to help you out but not till a couple more hours from this posting. If u wish send me a holler.
- Restless Dreams.
Message 5 of 6 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Cool, i think if i cant find the vest, i'll probably go w/ your 1st suggestion, i looked @ it & i can't believe i missed that 1, it looks more realistic than the others (plain but realistic lol),.. the way my mind works i could be thinking of a vest they offered 3+ yrs ago lol, anyhow preciate the help man & ill hit ya up & look @ yours if the leathers i have dont suit the theme i'm lookin for 

Message 6 of 6 (100 Views)
0 Likes