Welcoming Committee
6255 posts

Re: Hello From VEEMEE!

May 27, 2013

stratusquo wrote:

Are the rental bikes programmed to stop others and push them?? It may seem funny, but punk kids are making it a point to rent the bikes and chase those doing races, blocking paths by rail tracks and forcing others to fail race after race. I have three friends now that won't return due to the bullying and harrassment.  I love this place and look forward to spending many days here, but me too.  If I can't but get 1 race an hour because of this, I'll have to leave. Smiley Sad

I was jogging around the park yesterday and some guy was blocking the train tunnel with his rental bike. When I ran into him I actually knocked him back and moved him out of my way It was rather funny it gave me a chuckle. Revenge is sometime so sweet.Woman WinkWoman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 141 of 151 (483 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
18 posts

May 27, 2013

LOL, will give that a try.  In thinking, it would be even ground if all bikes had the ability to jump. then it would be fun and challenging. At first I thought it hysterical to get pushed around, however the infused attitudes of " I wanna be a **bleep** today " is sort of ruining it for some of us.  LOL -Thanks

Message 142 of 151 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6255 posts

May 27, 2013

stratusquo wrote:

LOL, will give that a try.  In thinking, it would be even ground if all bikes had the ability to jump. then it would be fun and challenging. At first I thought it hysterical to get pushed around, however the infused attitudes of " I wanna be a **bleep** today " is sort of ruining it for some of us.  LOL -Thanks

Your welcome. It's really a shame and to bad some folks only get pleasure from tormenting other people trying to enjoy themselves. Hope you and your family have a Happy Memorial Day.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 143 of 151 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 27, 2013

stratusquo wrote:

Putting those users on ignore should help. Their bikes should no longer be able to push you around. Getting up close to them to activate ignore might be a bit of a challenge but if there are only a few doing it you should be able to handle it. 

I do know it's a signal to me when I see myself being hit that rentals are working again. I also try and find a spot out of the direct path of the bikers to make it a bit harder for them to get a direct shot at me. 

Message 144 of 151 (435 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

May 28, 2013

Thankyou, yes, ignore is helpful...but I always worry about the fact that I can't see them..but everyone else can. They can still behave offensively with the humiliation of others watching while we remain oblivious.  But Thankyou kindly.  I also just noticed the bikes are not available right now..hmmm, I really hope they take my idea and give them jumping ability..the more I think on it, the more I like it.  I'd love to crash into my buddies in mid air !!  LOL

Message 145 of 151 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

May 28, 2013

stratusquo wrote:

Thankyou, yes, ignore is helpful...but I always worry about the fact that I can't see them..but everyone else can. They can still behave offensively with the humiliation of others watching while we remain oblivious.  But Thankyou kindly.  I also just noticed the bikes are not available right now..hmmm, I really hope they take my idea and give them jumping ability..the more I think on it, the more I like it.  I'd love to crash into my buddies in mid air !!  LOL

This is why I have been suggesting for over a year now that when we ignore someone not only should their avatar disappear from our POV, but our avatar shouts also disappear from their POV.  This would solves several ongoing issues in Home, like; People using LMOs that block our views;  People using their avatars to behave in a way you feel is inappropriate;  People wearing clothes we might feel are inappropriate in general or for the theme of the space you are in.  

All of these common complaints could be easily dealt with by simply giving each user the option to make someone's avatar disappear as well as make your own avatar disappear from their view.

Why no one from Sony will even bother to comment on the suggestion just shows how little they care about what customers have been complaining about and suggesting reasonable solutions.  Apparently the only people who respond to and implement ideas from the monthly suggestion threads are 3rd party developers... Even though it's our Community manager that always starts those threads.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 146 of 151 (306 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Aug 8, 2013

Hey Veemee developers,

Us wolves love your acorn park, but we need wolf avis, tails and ears for both female and males for our wolf pack.  Can you please make this happen for us? 

Was also wondering if you could make the wolf avis customizable? (eye color, type of fur, etc - even possibly a mini wolf avi as well?)  - sort of like a mech - various buttons doe different things, like growl, pounce, do a fight stance?

(btw... the fox stuff just isn't close enough to a wolf for us)

-From the wolves on ps home

Message 147 of 151 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 15, 2014

i purchased  the dogs in acorn park and would like a refund plzzzzzzz .ty and dont do it again i did the tasks and no have to mess around getting  my money back ,if u cannot  stick to yr original  programme  then dont bother ,i like  acorn park but i am now concidering giving it a miss.

Message 148 of 151 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

May 15, 2014

wingfield123X wrote:

i purchased  the dogs in acorn park and would like a refund plzzzzzzz .ty and dont do it again i did the tasks and no have to mess around getting  my money back ,if u cannot  stick to yr original  programme  then dont bother ,i like  acorn park but i am now concidering giving it a miss.

Hi you Smiley Happy

Welcome to the Forums!  If you want a refund you'll need to email VeeMee on support@veemee.com , and they should be able to help you, as they helped me.

Now you've found the Forums, please stay around, theres a lot of information here, and a lot of helpful people as well Smiley Happy

Message 149 of 151 (182 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 15, 2014

wingfield123X wrote:

Welcome to the forums, wingfield. @veemee_euan wrote:

• A big one - we have listened to your feedback regarding the challenges required to win the Birthday themed Apartment, and the one that stood out for us was that a lot of users want to be able to obtain the Apartment but didn’t necessarily want to own the 5 new party dog companions in the process. We think that is fair, and as such, we are removing the challenge from the requirements to win the Birthday Apartment. Anyone that has already purchased all 5 birthday dogs specifically for the Birthday Apartment challenge can contact our support channel at support@veemee.com and we will help you out.

Taken from this thread, if you want to read the whole thing. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Acorn-Meadows-Park-Birthday-Update-from-VEE...

Hope that helps, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 150 of 151 (175 Views)
0 Likes