Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: Hello From VEEMEE!

May 8, 2013

Used the 3d printer in UK, it is nice, I hope the one in the US shows up soon. Please make the weapon items for both male and female, and please put more armor/ weapons, and home decor and hair styles in the machine, and maybe a working TV/ radio item in it.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 121 of 151 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

May 8, 2013

the Boats and Bikes were working when I first entered the Park.

A half hour later : The Boats, the Bikes, the Vendors, and the Train are all broken.

The leveling up system still does not work.

Only things working, are the races and sunshine Smiley Happy

VeeMee : You're Nutz, if you think I will buy any Acorns.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 122 of 151 (427 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

May 8, 2013

Here's a msg I got from VeeMee about when the level up block would be removed....

1. @TBC915 We just want to absolutely make sure it's going to level everyone up correctly when we turn it back on.

2. @TBC915 I can't give you a date sorry. It won't be until a maintenance window though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 123 of 151 (392 Views)
First Son
12 posts

May 8, 2013

just curious if anyone else has lost printer tickets like myself, after they puchased more from the store? I lost 25 tickets. I would suggest using up any tickets you have than buy more if you were going to. Oh my trophy case for HGL is broken aswell, awesome veemee, thanks

Message 124 of 151 (371 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

May 9, 2013
lmao your a joke veemee. fire your selfs. everything u bring out breaks or is just plain suks like ya pool tables. do u even test the stuff u put in home? do u even care? i think not. i know this is a rant n rave. but u frustrate us all.
Message 125 of 151 (318 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

May 9, 2013

Was all excited that the rentals were back in NA today...but they didn't work at all. Woman Tongue Oh well! Hope all these kinks get worked out soon.

Message 126 of 151 (260 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

May 9, 2013

manufract wrote:

Was all excited that the rentals were back in NA today...but they didn't work at all. Woman Tongue Oh well! Hope all these kinks get worked out soon.

I was able to use the rentals.  Just reload the space, maybe clear your ps home cache.   I did set my cache to 12GB, like it helps any.

Message 127 of 151 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

May 10, 2013

veemee_alan wrote:

Hi everyone!

We’re super excited to see how much everyone is enjoying our brand new Acorn Meadows Park space. We've been overwhelmed by the number of positive comments many of you have left here on the forum, through tweets, and via email.

We are aware that some people are experiencing a few problems in the park, largely related to the popularity of the launch. Thanks to everyone that has been in contact with us with information regarding these issues, it's proved invaluable in working to identify and resolve them. We are currently testing fixes for these issues, and as part of this we have had to temporarily disable some of the shop functionality and the levelling up system.

Thanks to the feedback from the community we identified a problem that occurred when a player hit an XP level of 16. From then on the player would repeatedly "level up" until they left the park. Returning to the space would cause this levelling-up to continue. As a result we've disabled this system temporarily and returned any levels higher than 16 back down to 16. It is still possible to obtain additional XP as before, but no levelling up will occur for now. We will update you when we know more.

If you would like to get in touch with us directly with any issues you may be having, please send us an email over to support@veemee.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

We’ve got a lot of great updates planned for Acorn Meadows in the near future, and would love to hear some of your ideas on what you would like to see appearing there.

Once again thank you to everyone for all of the great feedback you’ve given us; it means a lot to the team here at VEEMEE. We are all working as hard as we can to ensure that your visit to Acorn Meadows is as enjoyable as it can possibly be.

Yard darts, if it's not already suggested.

More importantly, I wish you guys would not just give out codes to the first 5 that ask on twitter, some of us are not there looking every few seconds, some of us are not always on these forums either,we could be enjoying your works on home at that time, I would ask to consider having a retweet/lottery amongst your followers for codes to give away via DM, thanks for the good work.

..just had another suggestive idea; park janitor to clean up messes, you could make make a game of it, collect litter & empty trash cans, maybe even clean the signs.

Message 128 of 151 (214 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

May 11, 2013
Yard darts? You mean Lawn Darts?

Either way, they are banned from being sold in US & Canada. Not making this up.
Message 129 of 151 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 11, 2013
Ok its still another broken place for me Veemee... Nothing works except the errors and the martian language on the boards...

Soooo... Are you guys hiring for QA ??? I am qualified....

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 130 of 151 (173 Views)
0 Likes