Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Hello From VEEMEE!

May 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Your ice cream vendor has a really cute hairstyle. Can we get that as a sale item? Or better yet I would love that as a reward. Smiley Happy

A reward sounds neat, to me.

Message 71 of 151 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 5, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Your ice cream vendor has a really cute hairstyle. Can we get that as a sale item? Or better yet I would love that as a reward. Smiley Happy

Sure beats the hats they're offering. I'm not inspired to get any of those personally. Really nice rewards would get ME TO SPEND money on acorns. 

Message 72 of 151 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

May 5, 2013

It may have been mentioned already but just in case, A disc golf or frisbee golf game would rock.  In case no one know what it is, it's golf rules with discs instead of club and golf ball.  Where I live we have a tournament style course at our biggest park.

Message 73 of 151 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Sure beats the hats they're offering. I'm not inspired to get any of those personally. Really nice rewards would get ME TO SPEND money on acorns. 

I personally am not a fan of them either. But, I like the ice cream one on males, for a few giggles. But, I wouldn't dare rock them with my female avatar. Cat Embarassed

Message 74 of 151 (539 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

May 5, 2013
I'm not sure if it has been said, but I was finally able to use the bike vendor, took my acorns, then glitches me out. :-( now it's saying I have no acorns... Huh?

As for suggestions for features, a group activity of tai-chi would be kinda fun, especially if you can get a reward for doing it for a set amount of time. Lol.
Message 75 of 151 (522 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I personally am not a fan of them either. But, I like the ice cream one on males, for a few giggles. But, I wouldn't dare rock them with my female avatar. Cat Embarassed

Her outfit is actually pretty nice too. I need to go check the other vendors. I think they were guys though. Smiley Wink

Edit: Actually the coffee shop has a female vendor too. The hair looks the same but the out fit is different! 

Message 76 of 151 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

you mean this hairstyle?....

Message 77 of 151 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 5, 2013

Yes although in that pic it doesn't look quite as nice as I pictured it! Smiley Happy

Message 78 of 151 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

May 5, 2013

it would hopefully be alil more refined if its released for avi's Smiley Tongue but i agree it is an adorable hairstyle

Message 79 of 151 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
483 posts

May 6, 2013

Me and alot of friends were talking about a night cycle and thunderstorm cycle with rain and lightning if thats possible. Also a friend mentioned that acorns should drop from the tree's every now and then.

Message 80 of 151 (390 Views)