Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Re: Hello Again (How are you?)

May 16, 2011

How about you start by fixing some of the freezing issues before rolling out new content? There are a number of people who can't get on Home right now because everytime they recieve a new reward item it freezes the PS3 and you can't get on HOME again. I believe this was brought up prior to the network going down. Please look into this, there are a number of threads in the Home Support Forums about this.

Thanks!

Ms_HelloKittyNYC Trophy Card
Message 31 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
1040 posts

May 16, 2011

Just want to reiterate that we are all very happy to have you guys and gals back Home. We know its been a difficult couple of week and we really appreciate the patience, understanding, level-headed perspectives, and generally positive comments that you all have been posting. Seriously - thank you!

Message 32 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1620 posts

May 16, 2011

Locust_Star wrote:

Just want to reiterate that we are all very happy to have you guys and gals back Home. We know its been a difficult couple of week and we really appreciate the patience, understanding, level-headed perspectives, and generally positive comments that you all have been posting. Seriously - thank you!

I feel like I am commenting too much in this post..So truly pardon my intrution ..hehehe...I just wanted to say hello and give a big High 5 to Locust_Star..You guys did an awesome job...Truly you guys deserve a night on the town....hehe ..

To live in the 50's is to not dream of the future. To live in the future is to dream of the 50's. To acknowledge change is to invite it into your life. To live with simplicity is to enjoy the easy things in life...You decide your lifestyle. Smiley Happy
Message 33 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

May 16, 2011

Well I haven't been on Home that much in the past year I've been very busy working to get my animation business off the ground. Started getting a little "Home-sick" toward the end of the outtage looks like you guys added quite a bit, I feel lost in it all lol! Glad to see you guys back up and running full speed.

Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Message 34 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3272 posts

May 16, 2011

It's great to B back!!  And it's almost the end of our busy season @ work, which means more time for HOME!  Yay!  Great to see so many friends again already, and really looking forward to seeing all the exciting content updates will B!

Message 35 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

May 16, 2011

Been a long 24 days away from PSN. Got some single player in most of my games, and went out of the house more often. Glad to be back though, missed PSN online and PS Home.

Message 36 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

May 16, 2011

This song basically explains how I feel:

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

May 16, 2011

Well I was on as a few minutes after the PSN came on for me and was happy...then I wondered what to do cause other people on the list were still not aware I guess. So I just went to play Aurora.

Message 38 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

May 17, 2011

IM SO LOVIN IT...LOL....        881bd7325c80032dba197f859b7fbad8.jpg

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 39 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

May 17, 2011

welcome back everyone - Anyone getting a d error and random kicks tonight ?

The mission of People’s Home Initiative is to provide and support committed, confident and caring volunteers who through community relations, leadership and a standard of excellence help to achieve a more unified and productive voice for the Home community and to make Home a better more enjoyable experience for all.
Message 40 of 60 (5 Views)
0 Likes