Reply
Jan 20 2013
By: ooOHinataOoo Treasure Hunter 5870 posts
Offline
Accepted Solution

Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

37 replies 588 views Edited Jan 20, 2013

I went to EU Home today, and I saw a poster that caught my eye. It was a poster for Hellfire's Idol Styles. Does anyone know anything about them and when they'll be coming out? Any info will be greatly appreciate. Cat Happy I hope we'll be getting them, too. I really want to get the bluish green hair for my NA account.

 

IdolStyles.jpg

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 38 (588 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3915 posts
 

Re: Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

The teal one reminds me of Hatsune Miku for some reason.

I'm guessing that's what they're going for with the "Idol Styles" tag.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 38 (578 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

Jan 20, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

The teal one reminds me of Hatsune Miku for some reason.

I'm guessing that's what they're going for with the "Idol Styles" tag.


That's what I thought so, too, when I saw it, and that's one of the reason's why I want the teal one. It's the close hair style we'll have to Miku's hair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 38 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3915 posts
 

Re: Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

Jan 20, 2013

I wouldn't mind if we got this. Looks nice. And it's the closest thing to Miku-ish hair we're ever gonna get. Cat Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 38 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 06/23/2011
Offline
591 posts
 

Re: Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

Jan 20, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

The teal one reminds me of Hatsune Miku for some reason.

I'm guessing that's what they're going for with the "Idol Styles" tag.


That's what I thought so, too, when I saw it, and that's one of the reason's why I want the teal one. It's the close hair style we'll have to Miku's hair.


yeah, but that part in the front that goes down to your face really bugs me for some reason... i think i might pass on this Smiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 38 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

Jan 20, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

I wouldn't mind if we got this. Looks nice. And it's the closest thing to Miku-ish hair we're ever gonna get. Cat Tongue


I don't think it's going to be an EU exclusive, like how the Singstar outfits are. I think we're going to be getting them as well. Hellfire's content is released in NA, EU, and Japan Home.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 38 (553 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3915 posts
 

Re: Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

Jan 20, 2013
One can only hope.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 7 of 38 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

Jan 20, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
One can only hope.

That's all we can do with how Home is nowadays.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 38 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

Jan 20, 2013

You shouldn't have posed this, now I'm a be all giddy until it releases. 

Cat Embarassed

Message 9 of 38 (515 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Hellfire Idol Styles Poster In EU Home

Jan 20, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

You shouldn't have posed this, now I'm a be all giddy until it releases. 

Cat Embarassed


Lol, maybe that was the idea. Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 10 of 38 (512 Views)