Highlighted
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Re: HellFire Games "SpeedWings" Halloween Update

Oct 31, 2012

LunarEmerald wrote:

The update is great. Animations are much better and I love being able to pose and dance with them still flapping.

Great job Hellfire. Thanks for improving these wings for free. Smiley Very Happy

The animations do look much better, when I saw them on the Island I didnt realize they were the same wings until you said. Its nice to see Devs come back and improve their items, well done Hellfire. And nice meeting you as well Lunar Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 15 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Oct 31, 2012

The original animations didn't bug me, but the new ones don't either, and it's sooo great to be able to pose and dance without the wings vanishing.

Message 12 of 15 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
79 posts

Nov 1, 2012

It would be more realistic if the wings stopped flapping when you sat down, or did a full-body emote, dance or pose, because you stop flying when you use those actions, and you don't even lift off and hover above the ground periodically. I can understand the desire to gust some wind into an onlooker's face, or perhaps slap them in the face with your wings while you dance or pose, but then we should at least have the option to make the wings stop flapping during those times for when we're feeling a little nicer or we're alone and tired of gusting at nobody. Other than that, great quick update Hellfire!

Lion Signature
Message 13 of 15 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I'm glad I can dance without the wings vanishing now.  It's good to see issues being fixed so quickly!

Message 14 of 15 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Nov 3, 2012

FalconPunchKill wrote:

It would be more realistic if the wings stopped flapping when you sat down, or did a full-body emote, dance or pose, because you stop flying when you use those actions, and you don't even lift off and hover above the ground periodically. I can understand the desire to gust some wind into an onlooker's face, or perhaps slap them in the face with your wings while you dance or pose, but then we should at least have the option to make the wings stop flapping during those times for when we're feeling a little nicer or we're alone and tired of gusting at nobody. Other than that, great quick update Hellfire!

I was put off buying the wings the week they were released because of the animations, but I was very pleased with Hellfires update this week and bought them because I liked the new style.

However, I do agree that it would be nice if the wings stopped flapping the same as mentioned above. Hellfire, you've done a really good job so far, if you could go that little bit further they would be perfect Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15 (150 Views)
0 Likes