Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: Heavy Water Update

Jan 16, 2014

i think we should get the price of the broken places credeted back to our walet at the verry least

Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda.
Message 31 of 39 (337 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 16, 2014
they say that but its a lie!!!! emo ray and Avalon keep and even hexalon village are all still broken
Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda.
Message 32 of 39 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8190 posts

Jan 16, 2014
Unsupported, broken or malfunctioning products should NOT be available at commerce points.

@Joystick_Warrior
@Home store team
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 33 of 39 (319 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jan 17, 2014

DragonProtecter1 wrote:

is there a way to get in touch with heavy water?

Try their face book page:
https://www.facebook.com/heavyh2o

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 34 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13188 posts

Jan 17, 2014

D-Nitrate wrote:

But to make matters worse no one from LOOT will even respond to these issues, blatantly ignoring the threads and posts where people have asked them to reply.  They wont even respond to emails and PMs (and I know they read them as it date stamps them when they open those messages).

Fortunately you can get a full refund on these and many other broken Home items.

Have you tryed Twitter? @LOOTent and tell a problem and they'll hopefully reponce* to ya 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 35 of 39 (276 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 17, 2014

No but ill give it a try and I did hear from loot yesterday on the forums here

but no response from heavy water as fare as I know emo ray and hexalon village have been down since summer of 2013 I could be wrong on that tho. And I don't have an idea of how long avalon keep has been down,

Message 36 of 39 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 17, 2014

I know it off topic but since it was brought up here is there response

Re: Loot's Space Apartment

Hi there!

We are aware of the issue users are having with the Twitter functionality in the Space Apartment. A bit ago Twitter performed an update which resulted in incompatibility between our systems with OAuth and a few other things, but it's something that we're working on resolving. As of right now we don't have an ETA on a fix, due to the complexity of the issue and the systems themselves, but we are working on it. 

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding in the meantime, and we will be sure to announce when a fix has been implemented restoring functionality.

LOOT Community Coordinator
Message 37 of 39 (207 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 17, 2014
DragonProtector1, your assumptions are correct about the dates about the Heavy Water stuff being down. Long story short with Avalon Keep, it worked then broke then worked then broke then worked and now is SCREWED and has been since mid 2013.
Heavy Water had promised fixes and updates, but seem to have stopped working with Home at some point and straight up abandoned their work. Which is a shame.

The LOOT/Twitter thing has been going on for some time and was due to Twitter changing some technology last year.
The Twitter feed also broke on an item we had called 'Peakvox Tweet' which was an ornament which displayed Peakvox's Twitter stream and was won at Peakvox Ninja.
When Twitter changed its functionality the 'Peakvox Tweet' item and the LOOT space station Twitter feed both broke. The Peakvox Tweet item for the record is now unobtainable and unfortuneatly does not work Smiley Sad
Support Forums
Message 38 of 39 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2014

OK thanks for the verification on my time frame and the info on the peakvox tweet I did not know it was also down.

And I will continue to keep yall informed as I get info on fixes I am on the forums and twitter watching things while on home all at the same time.

Heavy Water is still active on face book and twitter but seam to ignore the forums all together here.

Message 39 of 39 (191 Views)