VP of Gaming
28359 posts

Re: Heavy Water Update

Nov 7, 2013

The Emo Ray personal space is actually pretty cool. If the game worked, it would be better. But I have no complant about my Em Ray loft.

There is a discussion on this issue that has been brought to Joystick_Warrior's attention. Please see Issues with EMO-RAY vs.INTERGALACTIC Teddy Bears.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 21 of 39 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 16, 2014

is there a way to get in touch with heavy water?

Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda.
Message 22 of 39 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
204 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2014

DragonProtecter1 wrote:

is there a way to get in touch with heavy water?

Have you tried looking at pictures on milk cartons? Or checking missing person reports?

Seriously, though, I think they had a facebook page. Good luck. They don't seem to respond to anyone else.

Message 23 of 39 (271 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 16, 2014
thanks but ive gota try
Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda.
Message 24 of 39 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
204 posts

Jan 16, 2014

DragonProtecter1 wrote:
thanks but ive gota try

I know you do. I'm sorry about the joke. A lot of us feel the same way. Heavy Water does have a web site, but it hasn't been updated since January 22, 2013. They are also on Twitter. That account still seems like it's currently in use. I can't check the facebook account for you. If worst comes to worst, perhaps you can contact Sony about getting a refund on the space. I've been thinking about doing that myself.  I'm pretty sure that Heavy Water has left Home for good, and really doesn't care about the mess they left behind. Again, I really wish you luck.

Message 25 of 39 (244 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 16, 2014
^ likewise. Along with UFC, this whole Heavy Water fiasco has been too shifty for too long. Cant access spaces I paid for? Smiley Sad
Support Forums
Message 26 of 39 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 16, 2014

yes the twitter is still active

Message 27 of 39 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Jan 16, 2014

Yeah I haven't been able to access certain areas in Avalon Keep or play the Emo Ray game in so long. A little more than a year ago I made a thread thanking Heavy Water for all the great content they brought us. I take it back now, because what good are these personal spaces when we can't even use them properly. Heavy Water is on my worst developer list right now.

bobs fed signature
Message 28 of 39 (201 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2014

Heavy Water's twitter is here: https://twitter.com/heavyh2o

Message 29 of 39 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Jan 16, 2014

Bobsfed wrote:

Yeah I haven't been able to access certain areas in Avalon Keep or play the Emo Ray game in so long. A little more than a year ago I made a thread thanking Heavy Water for all the great content they brought us. I take it back now, because what good are these personal spaces when we can't even use them properly. Heavy Water is on my worst developer list right now.

Heavy Water home server are.. offline as said by Barlow. 

It's just a shame that Avalon keep personal space and clubhouse are still in store. The king chamber and dungeon show error as a price if you don't own them. Wich is a very small consolation. I didn't look at emo ray. Just glad I never bought anything from it. Spending $50 on Heavy Water to gain full priviledge at Hexalon village was big enough a mistake.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 30 of 39 (160 Views)