Fender Bender
2691 posts

Re: Heavy Water Update

Oct 12, 2013
*beats zombie topic back into the grave with a spiked club*

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 11 of 39 (649 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Oct 19, 2013
Currently I am unable to access my Dungeon in Avalon Keep. My fealty is constantly being reset to Neutral and Barlow is not working. Anyone else having this issue?
Message 12 of 39 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Seems all the "hoped for" made for Home games like Emo, No Mans Land and others just didn't turn out to be worth the time and money to develop them. Home wasn't meant to be a replacement for real games and I think when Jack and Company thought going that route would bring a host of people to the service they were dead wrong. It's not a game platform. 

True, but I would bet that if Home had just 100,000 'active' users let alone a million or more, there would be plenty of opportunities for gaming developers to make full features games within the Home environment and not only find an audience for those games, but make a significant profit without having to charge ridiculously high prices.

It really all comes down to the size of the active user base.  It's largely why prices are so high, support is so poor, and developers keep calling it quits.

Boriken81 wrote:
Currently I am unable to access my Dungeon in Avalon Keep. My fealty is constantly being reset to Neutral and Barlow is not working. Anyone else having this issue? 

Yes, as you can see from the recent posts in this thread, and by checking the following threads and other threads in the Support Forum:

WARNING: If you are thinking of buying Avalon Keep space and or add-ons...

Is Heavy Water the next Developer to leave Home?

Avalon Keep - More New Problems following 1.80, and same problems as before

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 13 of 39 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2013

So again I will soon have yet another space that I have paid for and no support? Just keeps getting better and better everyday Sony. Seriously you need to stop this crap I mean really, enough is enough.

You charge for spaces, and let these 3rd parties do whatever they want but don't stay on them to fix things, and we lose out because we paid for some thing that's no longer supported.

This is so wrong. I have several spaces because of this happening and it getting really old, I mean OLD...

This is what I friking paid for? I bought the 2 extra spaces and now they don't work, this is such bull crap.

How long are you going to allow this Sony, was is it going to take to wake you guys up and stop screwing the customer?

I don't mind paying for stuff but this crap has to stop.

Message 14 of 39 (528 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Oct 19, 2013

Agreed.  

In fact, even worse than this is the issues with the LOOT Sunset Yacht, as at least in that case, unlike Heavy Water, LOOT is still actively making content for Home, and is even owned by Sony - yet  not only does the Yacht continue to be broken as well as the Inflatable Items that Loot still sells for $2 each, even though they don't do what they are advertised as - and haven't worked for several weeks.

But to make matters worse no one from LOOT will even respond to these issues, blatantly ignoring the threads and posts where people have asked them to reply.  They wont even respond to emails and PMs (and I know they read them as it date stamps them when they open those messages).

Fortunately you can get a full refund on these and many other broken Home items.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 15 of 39 (512 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Oct 19, 2013
You have to be ....... me, I can't access my dungeon now? This crap has to stop, why are you people charging us for broken down junk, and you CHARGE ME? FOR WHAT, HOW MANY SPACES AM I GOING TO HAVE THAT ARE BROKEN SONY? WHEN DO I GET A REFUND FROM MY BROKEN STUFF SONY?

HOW MUCH DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PUT UP WITH?
Message 16 of 39 (507 Views)
Survivor
2633 posts

Heavy Water Update

Oct 19, 2013

Heavy Water.. Thanks for fixing the two spaces.  Smiley Wink

THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 17 of 39 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Oct 20, 2013

artform-fazeone wrote:

Heavy Water.. Thanks for fixing the two spaces.  Smiley Wink

I don't think they are fixed. I think any developer that leaves home should have someone left behind to fix issues with their stuff, if I owned a company, it would be a matter of pride to keep it working.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 18 of 39 (446 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Oct 21, 2013
This is so unacceptable. There is no reason why when I paid for the space and the 2 extras why we shouldn't get a refund.

This is obbsered, and uncalled for. We spend money for this kind of stuff and you stab us in our backs like its a joke.

We spend our hard earned money that we work hard for to end up with broken spaces that never get fixed.

Sony, you need to be held accountable, beta or not does not give you this right to screw us over like this, and this just isn't the first time either.

We put our faith and trust into a company, we support you as a whole, we pay our do's and this is what we get in return.

The people that pay your bills and give you your pay checks everyday, because you know you cannot make it on your own, and this is the thanks we get in return.

Now granted that this isn't directed to everyone on Sony and 3rd party developers, however as big and professional Sony is, they need to step up to the plate and do what they do best and run a good stable company and give the customers what they deserve.

I am not saying giving us free stuff either, you have done that already Smiley Happy Thank you Sony for that.

But however, with that said, at least give us the benefit of the doubt and either fix it or give us our money back that we deserve. Smiley Happy
Message 19 of 39 (368 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1669 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Can I get a refund on this space being I paid for it, and the addons, this is gone on way to long and I am sick and tired of waiting.
Message 20 of 39 (264 Views)