Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

 

Message 21 of 64 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/17/2009
Offline
1630 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

The Dungeon update will be $3.99. And we may have been inspired to bring back some Chamber apartment style to the Dungeon Smiley Wink

 

https://twitter.com/heavyh2o

 photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 22 of 64 (300 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/24/2009
Offline
2691 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012
4 bucks? ASDF... CRAP. Thats about all the money I have on PSN right now, but with RE6 DLC coming out tomorrow (just the preorder maps), a new expansion to the RE DBG on friday, and DBZ Budokai HD next week, I'm pretty stretched for cash. Boo to that.


A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 23 of 64 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
4 bucks? ASDF... CRAP. Thats about all the money I have on PSN right now, but with RE6 DLC coming out tomorrow (just the preorder maps), a new expansion to the RE DBG on friday, and DBZ Budokai HD next week, I'm pretty stretched for cash. Boo to that.

Whoa whoa whoa hang on. Where'd you see this, about the RE6 DLC? And what's RE DBG?

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 24 of 64 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/24/2009
Offline
2691 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012
http://www.psnstores.com/2012/10/sneak-peek-october-30th-psn-releases/

And according to reports of the Japan PSN Store, it is the preorder stuff.

As for REDBG, Bandai has a Resident Evil Deck Building Game, and an Uncharted Board Game. Both are quite fun.

http://www.bandai.com/cards/ - Just hit RE or UC to see their respective pages.


A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 25 of 64 (269 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/08/2011
Offline
1649 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote:

The Dungeon update will be $3.99. And we may have been inspired to bring back some Chamber apartment style to the Dungeon Smiley Wink

 

https://twitter.com/heavyh2o


Hmm $4 isn't so bad. Will have to see what all the expansion offers before deciding.

 

Message 26 of 64 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/17/2012
Offline
3752 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

The video does not show too much of the space, I would have liked to have seen more.  So?.... Is this like the Cutteridge expansion where your guest has to buy into it in order to use or pay?  or  is it owner unlockable that will allow guest to use once paid for?  Please tell me its not the latter,  I don't have the Chamber apartment so having a space that will resemble it will be very nice.

Message 27 of 64 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

Guest only rewards?  

So they're saying we need a friend who owns the place to get a reward?  

Sigh... 

 


Ooh, good thing the wife and I both have this space, then. Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 28 of 64 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

tonydamiani wrote:
The fire / water option is similar to their 1st personal space created by Heavy Water: The Chamber Apartment. Very cool they bring this classic to life again Smiley Happy

That's actually the first thing I thought: "Hey, I've seen that before!!" Smiley Wink Now if only I could see the Chamber on my own... I wonder if we all appealed to HW's greed, would they sell the... oh, nevermind... Smiley Sad

Photobucket
Message 29 of 64 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Heavy Water Releases Update To Avalon Keep!

Oct 30, 2012

WaveLightning777 wrote:
http://www.psnstores.com/2012/10/sneak-peek-october-30th-psn-releases/

And according to reports of the Japan PSN Store, it is the preorder stuff.

As for REDBG, Bandai has a Resident Evil Deck Building Game, and an Uncharted Board Game. Both are quite fun.

http://www.bandai.com/cards/ - Just hit RE or UC to see their respective pages.


0.0

Photobucket
Message 30 of 64 (227 Views)
0 Likes