Highlighted
Dec 29 2012
By: Icinq Wastelander 558 posts

Heavy Water : Please Fix Emo Ray

[ Edited ]
31 replies 518 views Edited Dec 29, 2012

I've been playing the mission 1 pack but I keep failing or dying and have to start the whole mission over again. And this mission is kind of difficult. Could you please put in check points that saves our progress so we don't have to start over again? It could be a temporary check point in game, and the only way we'd have to restart the mission is if we quit the game. Please Heavy Water developers Im begging you!

Message 1 of 32 (518 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Re: Heavy Water Please Fix Emo Ray

Dec 29, 2012

Icinq wrote:

I've been playing the mission 1 pack but I keep failing or dying and have to start the whole mission over again. And this mission is kind of difficult. Could you please put in check points that saves our progress so we don't have to start over again? It could be a temporary check point in game, and the only way we'd have to restart the mission is if we quit the game. Please Heavy Water developers Im begging you!

Here is my advise for you send a pm to a heavy water developer and write a ideal that you may have or write it in the dececumber subjestions. here is a link to a heavy water developer so you can pm them. here the link http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/641497 i hope this help and tc and have fun.

Message 2 of 32 (474 Views)
Fender Bender
3345 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 29, 2012

Yeah, I agree that check points would be nice on some of the more advanced missions. There is nothing more annoying that spending 20 minutes on mission and then dying at the last task.

--

Also, when I purchased Emo Ray Mission Pack 1, it said that it included the ability to unlock "Love Hurts" for the radio (See image, below.). I haven't been able to figure out how to unlock that song for the life of me. Now when I look at the store, it doesn't list the song in the list of unlockables. What happened there? ...Is it included or not? Anyone unlocked it?

EmoRay1-1

Message 3 of 32 (458 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Dec 29, 2012

I have sent the developers suggestions before but they never respond back. But I see them respond to people threads on here. But I did click on your link technerd and sent HeavyMystic a pm as well.

Message 4 of 32 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Yeah I find that mission particularly frustrating too. I hope they fix that and do put in a check point system.

bobs fed signature
Message 5 of 32 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Re: Heavy Water : Please Fix Emo Ray

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

I have to say this game has become TEDIOUS, and I have abandoned it for now. I'm glad to hear I am not the only one frustrated by the mission gameplay. Rather than extending gameplay with the current system, it discourages further investment in the game.

Posted Image

Message 6 of 32 (373 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Dec 30, 2012

well... that's not the only problem it has, my EmoRay data is missing now i was on the last chapter and i logged off for work came back and all my info was gone.

Message 7 of 32 (351 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Jan 2, 2013

ITCOB1 wrote:

I have to say this game has become TEDIOUS, and I have abandoned it for now. I'm glad to hear I am not the only one frustrated by the mission gameplay. Rather than extending gameplay with the current system, it discourages further investment in the game.

No your definetly not the only one here who feels that way. But we'll probably need more people to vent they're frustrations here if we want Heavy Water to take notice and fix the problem.

Message 8 of 32 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Jan 2, 2013

The thing that frustrates me is that one part of the mission where you have to use traffic to kill the bears. But the thing is the bears will start charging at you as soon as they spot you and come within range. And the exploding cars don't kill them niether the first time. It takes at least 2 explosions to kill them. And I also find there's a lot less traffic when you need to do that part of the mission as well. So you'll search around for traffic, and mean while every bear you drive near will charge at you and explode, unless you use that soundwave weapon everytime. It's way more frustrating than it needs to be.

bobs fed signature
Message 9 of 32 (295 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Thats the same part of the mission I get killed at too bob.

Message 10 of 32 (271 Views)
0 Likes